MOT Time Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOT Time Again

And she passed without having to have any work done, Yaaaayy!

Two advisories though - N/S anti-roll bar rubber bush deteriorating but not resulting in excessive movement and N/S front lower suspension arm has slight play in ball joint. I guess I had better get them priced up then.
    It's only a hobby!

glad to hear you great news!!! Mine passed with just an advisory about the brakes getting a bit worn. BUT since then the top fuel pump seal has gone!!! which i replaced myself but need to get it properly set up as its a tricky thing to do and i dont have the tools for it! And the front uj went which i tryed to fix only to find the part that i recived was not the right one so ordered two more and used the front front (if you know what i mean) and am going to replace them all in the front prop. And on the way home form this discovery i found that my clutch bearings (spelling!!) have gone (i think thats what the old man said!) so am gonna replace that too and probably the clutch too hope its not to much of a sh1t job to do. so been pretty much off road all this month!!! better get it fixed soon as i wanna go on sv1000spitols off road day!

Anyway hope your MOT happyness lasts longet than mine!!!
    it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
      And she passed without having to have any work done, Yaaaayy!

Two advisories though - N/S anti-roll bar rubber bush deteriorating but not resulting in excessive movement and N/S front lower suspension arm has slight play in ball joint. I guess I had better get them priced up then.
      always makes your day when ya truck passes an mot dont it?
      CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Working...
      X