Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=ian619]
    Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER

Thats good to hear, just noticed in my post, "thak" (that), i'm a right one to laugh at someone elses bollok droping

Probably 'cos you were typing with a fag in yer mouth.

Comment

[QUOTE=ian619]

Thats good to hear, just noticed in my post, "thak" (that), i'm a right one to laugh at someone elses bollok droping

check your spelling again ian i dont really care about peoples grammar long as i can understand
      on another site i was asked if i knew about punctuation , my reply was sure my bike had one but i fixed it
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

[QUOTE=BUSHWHACKER]
        Originally posted by ian619

Probably 'cos you were typing with a fag in yer mouth.
        Yup what am i gonna do on 1st july, i'll be hunted down like a dog and shot, it'll be just like old times, a quick drag in the bog
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

[QUOTE=ian619]
          Yup what am i gonna do on 1st july, i'll be hunted down like a dog and shot, it'll be just like old times, a quick drag in the bog
          did'nt strike me as a x dresser ian
          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

How much extra do people pay for intercooled ones then? A few hundred or silly money?

Comment

[QUOTE=joker??]
              Originally posted by ian619

did'nt strike me as a x dresser ian
              I'm not! always happy to dress up
              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

am after a bonnet and a scoop !! any ideas.but the one that faces the windscreen ???

Comment

Subaru Isuzu etc
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                  (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by joymic
                    am after a bonnet and a scoop !! any ideas.but the one that faces the windscreen ???
                    try here ?
                    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

cheers mate !! good site that, can you get a scoop that you dont have to paint, like aloy, chrome, or how easy is it to do a vince scoop ????

Comment

cheers mate !! good site that, can you get a scoop that you dont have to paint, like aloy, chrome, or how easy is it to do a vince scoop ????
                        usually ones that you have to paint... they're made from GRP usually, but possibly get carbon fibre "look"?

i guess making one like vince is all down to personal ability, vince is quite handy at metalwork... i guess any monkey could do it, makin a nice job of it is the tricky part!
                        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

well that mite work coz i need a new bonnet any way,did he cut the sides and front then lifted up so suit, ithink he made some small brackets then coverd with grill mesh ??? come on vince hows it done mate, thinks me could do that , or give it a go anyway ( god loves a trier )

Comment

well that mite work coz i need a new bonnet any way,did he cut the sides and front then lifted up so suit, ithink he made some small brackets then coverd with grill mesh ??? come on vince hows it done mate, thinks me could do that , or give it a go anyway ( god loves a trier )
                            Sit down, grab a cup of tea and read here

Trev
                            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Sudden thought .....as a snorkel acts like a air ram .....WOULD it work with a intercooler ? will it restrict air flow speed ? or would it be more effective ?
                              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

do you need to do anything with the ecu , like having it chipped as i read somewhere that this can make the fuel air mix a bit lean?
                                or am i completely wrong?

Comment

Working...
                                X