Just got back from the US....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got back from the US....

Saw this at an intersection the other day.....

Florida is full of 4Runners too - one of the most popular 4x4s on the road....I also saw a TV programme called 'Trucks' where they lifted a Ford F150 by 6", added 35" Kumhos and some trick ECU remap device to the dash and then, did a Surfenstein and added NITROS!!!!

I've never seen someone smoke a set of 35" MTs before!!!!
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

hi andy they would of done a me if i had got round to fitting the laughing gas,maybe i will on this next engine,b.t.w your adjustable panhard rod is ready waiting for you.
    Last edited by surfenstein; 28 May 2007, 16:31.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Where were you Andy?

Saw loads of similar on trailers covered in mud on the way back from Canaveral yesterday. Must have been an event on. Some awesome hardware.
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
        Where were you Andy?

Saw loads of similar on trailers covered in mud on the way back from Canaveral yesterday. Must have been an event on. Some awesome hardware.

Hi Andy - we went off to Orlando, so weren't too far from you (about 50 miles from CC I think) - saw a load of stuff and one truck in a parking lot for a mall that was COVERED in mud - whoever owned it had been fully offroad, I wanted to hang around to meet them, but SWMBO had other ideas....

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
          hi andy they would of done a me if i had got round to fitting the laughing gas,maybe i will on this next engine,b.t.w your adjustable panhard rod is ready waiting for you.
          Nice one Mark - I'll have to work out how to come down, I've got a busy few weeks, and also need to sort out the noisy engine and the transfer grinding before doing any serious milage....I'll pop a cheque in the post for you.

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
            Nice one Mark - I'll have to work out how to come down, I've got a busy few weeks, and also need to sort out the noisy engine and the transfer grinding before doing any serious milage....I'll pop a cheque in the post for you.
            ok mate theres no rush.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
            X