im back at last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im back at last

hi there everyone just got another surf after about 3years from the first one owning a nissan terrano and mitsubishi shogun. which i now know cant touch the surf i had an older version h reg 2.4 ive just bought an l reg 3.0. and just discovering whats new on them on the old one i used to have the choice of hard and soft supension but i cant seem to see the switch on this one ? my old one was also manual this one is auto i take it the o/d on the side of the gear stick is for overdrive ? is ther any other points u think i might need to know or is it best discoverd for myself ? anyway thanks for any tips in advance and hopefully i look forward to using and contributing to the forum again thanks Colin

Welcome back to the dark side mate. Originally registered in August 2003 I see, makes you something of a veteran mate! The suspension switch is marked Hard / Normal and is to the right of the ignition switch beside the drivers door. Yep that button is the o/d one, best to leave it switched on as this saves fuel.
    Last edited by Scorpion; 27 May 2007, 13:25.
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Check underneath to see if it has aftermarket shocks. If so the hard/soft switch is redundant and may have been removed or changed for another switch. Also a common worry moment is when you accidentally push the low ratio stick with your leg and find you cant move the main gear-stick out of park!