No announcement yet.

1984 US Spec 4Runner 4WD FIRST SERIES!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1984 US Spec 4Runner 4WD FIRST SERIES!

Is there any interest in early 4runners like mine with the straight front axle and removable hardtop? Mine is on its way to England from California and I would like to possible meet up with some Toyota people. I have a 190 HP V6 Toyota Tacoma crew cab as a daily driver, as I love Toyotas! I have my Toyota listed in the Surfs for Sale section with some pictures. Thanks!!

-eric in california

Originally posted by califorunner
    Is there any interest in early 4runners like mine with the straight front axle and removable hardtop? Mine is on its way to England from California and I would like to possible meet up with some Toyota people. I have a 190 HP V6 Toyota Tacoma crew cab as a daily driver, as I love Toyotas! I have my Toyota listed in the Surfs for Sale section with some pictures. Thanks!!

-eric in california
    You Betcha. I am sure people would love to meet up. Where are you coming to in the UK?.

There are a couple of people on this Forum with 1st Gen Surfs and the general opinion is that they look like real trucks.

And for off roading you can't beat solid axles front and rear.

Maybe see you when you are over.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by califorunner

-eric in california

Nice truck, I love the look of the old ones!! How nice to be able to take the top off in the summer!

Where are you gonna be living in the UK? It would be great if you can meet up with some of us other Toyota nutz and have some off road fun!!
      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X