Dear Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Diary

Thought I would go for a wee drive in me Surf to feel better. Went to the local shop "30 miles trip."

On route on main trunk road saw car reversing round sharp bend towards me on my side of road like an out of control shopping trolly.

Double white lines and blind corner.

The Sod stopped and got out on apex of said bend.

I Shouted to ask if he was ok.

Prat got camera out< " No monsieur I take image oh la panneautouristique.
    At this point Mr Highlander lost his cool and on walking to said french Automobile in order to plant said camera somewhere the sun don't shine he jumped into his motor locked the doors and $$$$ed of PDQ.

Later on arrival at shops having gone to checkout couldn't find wallet.

It was lying 30 miles up the $$$$$$ road where i'd got out the dam car.

I was feeling better.
    www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Had a guy cut me up and then abuse me (verbally) on the way to work this morning (just for once I was totally innocent ). Unfortunately he did it in a vehicle plastered with company livery so I rang his boss and told him what I thought of his new advertising campaign.

I was definitely feeling better
    Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

This really insn't my day Iv'e just driven 80miles for nothing.

A woman told me I could by her we Ford KA for my daughter. Got there only to find her son had tried to change the plugs before I arrived.

Yep he snapped 3 out of 4 in the head.

Decided to take it anyway as it was now s$$$$ value and sort it as a project only to find there was no towing eye.

Back home now going for a dram.

Comment

Hi John,

Not your day then! Nice single Malt - maybe an old MaCallan?

Your wallet thing reminds me of the time I was driving to South Wales from Newcastle many moons ago.
        Stopped in a Manchester service station to get petrol, hands full coming out of the station so I threw my wallet on the roof.
        Drove off.
        Got to Birmingham and realised - shyte.
        Cancelled cards.
        Drove back to Manchester and found wallet on slip road (sentimental contents)
        Had no petrol by now and also had a wallet full of cancelled cards and no cash
        And still had to get from Manchester to South Wales - IOTW or what!

What a day
        Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Hi mate

It's funny now but at the time it leaves you reeling. The drams went down a treat tonight and I have had a good crack.

It will be a shame to loose touch with this computer milarky when I go back to work.

To be honest It gets to you and when you think of something it's like I canny wait to tell the lads.

Good stress relief I think this forum should be on prescription.

Cheers JB

Comment

Working...
          X