X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• at last some common sense about 4x4s

http://www.4x4prejudice.com/index.php an interesting little read
    Hold my beer and watch this

Cheers for finding that site...... just what i've been saying for years!

Now all we have to do is make gordon, ken & the other nutters see sense!!
    Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

yeah, I e-mailed the site owner and thanked them for having some common sense and it's a glad site to see that not everyone belives the anti 4x4 rubbish
      Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

just read all that site,

very good,

i wonder if people would change there minds about 4X4's if they read that, the info on sizes matters and feul mpg is very interesting.

good find, going to email a few people the site, may also be worth posting on other furums that you guys are into, not just the 4x4 ones.

cheers scotty

Comment

i got a big yellow sticker on the back of my surf advertising this site i the hope people will take note and look at it, i did when i first found out about the site and like the unbiased views on the site....

keep it up guys

Comment

Originally posted by graham78
            i got a big yellow sticker on the back of my surf advertising this site i the hope people will take note and look at it, i did when i first found out about the site and like the unbiased views on the site....

keep it up guys
            where did you get the sticker graham? the round 'get the facts' logo shown on the support page would make a great sticker to display on 4x4,s

Comment

Its not often that people let things like facts get in the way of their prejudices. Its all in the word itself from the Latin pre- before-judice-judging Meaning that you make your mind up in advance of real information and facts. Once thats been done the majority will not change or in other words admit they were WRONG. The majority will stick to their prior judgement, pooh pooh anything else as propoganda and continue with their irrational though processes

Still, every little helps even if only a tiny percentage allow some of the facts to sink in

Bogus
              Last edited by Bogus; 22 May 2007, 21:29. Reason: Minor wording error.
              Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
                Its not often that people let things like facts get in the way of their prejudices. Its all in the word itself from the Latin pre- before-judice-judging Meaning that you make your mind up in advance of real information and facts. Once thats between done the majority will not change or in other words admit they were WRONG. The majority will stick to their prior judgement, pooh pooh anything else as propoganda and continue with their irrational though processes

Still, every little helps even if only a tiny percentage allow some of the facts to sink in

Bogus

I think people like that are called NAZI's aren't they??
                Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
                  I think people like that are called NAZI's aren't they??
                  Nope, theyre called human beings. We all think that we are not like that, but truth is most of us are. Thats just the way it is

Bogus
                  Сви можемо

Comment

Nope, theyre called human beings. We all think that we are not like that, but truth is most of us are. Thats just the way it is

Bogus
                    I think there was a thread like this a while back re; immigration, in that it's human nature to distrust and hate people who are not the same as them, just human nature I guess?
                    Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
                      I think there was a thread like this a while back re; immigration, in that it's human nature to distrust and hate people who are not the same as them, just human nature I guess?
                      Nope. What Bogus means, and he is perfectly correct, is that approx 90-95% of the human race will believe, or adhere to, the general conditioning of their society, rather than use independant thought.

Comment

Originally posted by graham78

keep it up guys
                        I've got the yellow sticker on the back of my 2.4 as well. I need to get one for my 3.0ltr, but can't remember where I got it from.
                        Paul </Slugsie>
                        Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                          Nope. What Bogus means, and he is perfectly correct, is that approx 90-95% of the human race will believe, or adhere to, the general conditioning of their society, rather than use independant thought.
                          I knew somebody clever would come along and explain it much more succintly than I could, with proper punctuation and stuff. The misspelling of INDEPENDENT doesnt detract from your explanation at all.

Bogus
                          Сви можемо

Comment

I knew somebody clever would come along and explain it much more succintly than I could, with proper punctuation and stuff. The misspelling of INDEPENDENT doesnt detract from your explanation at all.

Bogus
                            I meant to do it. Honest.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                              I meant to do it. Honest.

POPS !!
                              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
                              X