cannock chase video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cannock chase video

At last managed to up load the video, ended up changing from avi to wmv. Only prob is, its not as good a picture as it was, and bear in mind the cam was clamped to the roof bar...... Enjoy anyway!

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...87622483759969

Good video mate looks like u had a good day , lots off fun all round.

Comment

Strange, I thought this was a Toyota forum, not a Land-Rover Owners forum

At least it proves what I’ve always said…. You can have a great time off-road, without the need to dunk your 4x4 into the river or deep mud and risk damage.

Yep, that reminds me of the real type of off-roading I’ve done in Africa…. Much better than any “pay & play site”.
      Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Hi

I enjoyed watching the video, the sound of the kids Laughing and having a ball was wonderful brought back memories of when mine used to come with me at a young age in me old landrover.

They grow up too fast.

Thanks for the memories brilliant mate.

Cheers JB
        www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

BIG thanks everyone for your comments, it means a lot and made it worth while

Comment

Originally posted by PDR
            Strange, I thought this was a Toyota forum, not a Land-Rover Owners forum
            its true to say that the vast majority of offroaders out there are landies. if you want to go play theres always going to be a lot of the green ovals around.

but your not far from the chase so come and have a play one day, you'll love it around there, i agree with you its much much better than play and break sites. get some more surfs out in the mud, im sure we could outnumber the greens one day

cracking vid phil, hope your camera is good for night shoots.... Derby awaits
            TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Great video, enjoyed watching it! must get round to connecting my speakers to enjoy the sound!
              cheers,
              chris
              Powered by Toyota!

Comment

Originally posted by magnum force
                At last managed to up load the video,
                ...... Enjoy anyway!
                Excellent vid - big fun all round then!

That Landy was making a right meal of some of those tracks though
                Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

great vid
                  it bought back memories to me to, aiba works bars on the front of a wine over grey 2 gen
                  Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

vote now which is better,

there again dont its a no contest situation
                    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo
                      Excellent vid - big fun all round then!

That Landy was making a right meal of some of those tracks though
                      it sure was, its an 'expedition prepped' 110, and it was the new owners first ever time off road with it, they were nervous with it. but its not a race, and they were friendly. got much better as the day went on and confidence grew though.

they had a bit of a knock to the confidence when the spring dislocated (common on landys) and had to be barred and hammered back into place. but they got over it and started using some power later on. big grins when they went home
                      TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
                        its true to say that the vast majority of offroaders out there are landies. if you want to go play theres always going to be a lot of the green ovals around.

but your not far from the chase so come and have a play one day, you'll love it around there, i agree with you its much much better than play and break sites. get some more surfs out in the mud, im sure we could outnumber the greens one day

cracking vid phil, hope your camera is good for night shoots.... Derby awaits
                        Thanks for that Drew, and im itching for Sunday now. Gonna be so different in the dark. The cam has night vision and back light so we should end up with another good vid. Would be good if i can get out of the truck now and then to vid others, just to break up the vid a bit.

Who's taking CAKE this time??? lol

Comment

Thanks for all your comments on the vid, most appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                          X