Waxoyl garage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waxoyl garage?

Anyone know of a good place I can get my Surf Waxoyl'd in or near to St Helens (NW)? It's been in the country a couple of months and hasn't been done yet.

With the early evenings and general crap weather at the moment I don't have much time to do this job myself. I don't have a garage to get away from the elements and the ramps and axle stands I've had for previous cars are nowhere near up to the job of holding the Surf.

From the posts I've read I've decided against undersealing, and will just go for a Waxoyl every 12 - 18 months.

Can anyone recommend anywhere nearby?

Thanks.
    Everything's easy, when you know how!

Ground clearance

I did mine just lying under the car using the waxoyl pressure system - surely you have enough ground clearance?

Comment

Probably is enough clearance already, but it's not as if the weather is nice enough to be lying on your back at the moment, and the missus would kill me if I got any on the driveway.

By the time I'd have drove home after a nice underbody steam clean, it'd be full of crap again. If I could leave it with a garage while they do the clean, let it dry, then waxoyl it would be less hassle.
      Everything's easy, when you know how!

Comment

Working...
      X