Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TOYOTATONY
    Spelling guru huh?
    Guess I'll have to keep a close eye on his posts then.
    You'll be joining just about everyone else on the forum then. And the buggers have only caught me out once.

Comment

Hi,
      We bought a villa on the sea side of Karsiyaka about 18km west of Kyrenia.
      I thought it was a great place even with it's problems. My wife just couldn't handle it.
      My local Toyota dealer doesn't seem too interested in Surfs. I think that between Roughtracks and Milners, I should be able to get myself sorted.
      regards.

Hi mate. Contact my mate Steve manley at Inchcape Toyota, Kidlington, Oxford.

He is the absolute dogs boll*cks when it comes to imports, especially Surfs. Tell him Andy Allen gave you his number. He should be able to sort you out. He can get ANYTHING that is original equipment for a Surf.

Comment

I did hope that was the case, as I'm having fun. Spelling guru huh?
        Guess I'll have to keep a close eye on his posts then.

Frankly, I don't see anything wrong with my Surf having bumbers. They wrap round the mings very nicely!

regards

Just read more of this post.

A little advice. Don't let them know they have rilled you, otherwise your life will be a living hell.

Don't take it to heart, they take the mick out of everyone. Get your sense of humour out of the closet and dust it down, you'll need it on here.

As far as the spelling goes, who gives a fu*k. I can't spell to save my live!!

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
          You'll be joining just about everyone else on the forum then. And the buggers have only caught me out once.
          SO FARbig brother is Watching
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops

Hey Pops, that was your 6,000th post. Congrats!!!

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
              Hi mate. Contact my mate Steve manley at Inchcape Toyota, Kidlington, Oxford.

He is the absolute dogs boll*cks when it comes to imports, especially Surfs. Tell him Andy Allen gave you his number. He should be able to sort you out. He can get ANYTHING that is original equipment for a Surf.
              Thank you for that. Have got the details from their website and may call him soon.
              Regards

Comment

Just read more of this post.

A little advice. Don't let them know they have rilled you, otherwise your life will be a living hell.

Don't take it to heart, they take the mick out of everyone. Get your sense of humour out of the closet and dust it down, you'll need it on here.

As far as the spelling goes, who gives a fu*k. I can't spell to save my live!!
                I'm usually pretty good with spelling and normally back that up with spellcheck. Seems I had a 'senior moment'. Have now installed 'sense of humour'.
                Regards.

Comment

off topic

Hiya Toyotatony
                  Im interested in what made you come back from france ??? Im thinking of
                  going over to live, wanna buy me a lake soon as I've sold my house here.

Comment

Guess it's a case of "be afraid...be very afraid!!!!!!!!

Comment

I did hope that was the case, as I'm having fun. Spelling guru huh?
                      Guess I'll have to keep a close eye on his posts then.Frankly, I don't see anything wrong with my Surf having bumbers. They wrap round the mings very nicely!

regards
                      join the GROWING Club mate
                      and remember this
                      HE WILL SLIP UP
                      and when he does one of us will be there to send him DOWN
                      Enjoying Life after Cancer
                      Pops

Comment

Originally posted by gillcover
                        Hiya Toyotatony
                        Im interested in what made you come back from france ??? Im thinking of
                        going over to live, wanna buy me a lake soon as I've sold my house here.
                        Ah...dear old France. Why did we come back? It's a long story.
                        Concise version: Bureaucracy. Food. Language arrogance. Did I mention the bureaucracy? Inheritance laws.

It's a lovely country. Driving over there is a joy.
                        For us however, all the other stuff just didn't work for us. That and the fact that my wife just wanted to be back here in the UK.

If you would like to talk to us for advice in more detail, like over the phone, we'd be happy to do it. There are lots of potential pitfalls for buying and living there. If you've done your research, you'll be aware of most, but only once you live there, does other stuff raise it's ughly head!

Trust me when I tell you that living there is a whole lot different from a holiday!

Regards.

Comment

Hey Pops, that was your 6,000th post. Congrats!!!
                          Glad you mentioned that. I've just noticed I've taken his spot. (Off to see my placement in the ranks now).

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                            Glad you mentioned that. I've just noticed I've taken his spot. (Off to see my placement in the ranks now).
                            And me
                            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

join the GROWING Club mate
                              and remember this
                              HE WILL SLIP UP
                              and when he does one of us will be there to send him DOWN
                              I seem to remember it being more like a rugby scrum last time. Every bugger piled on once I pressed that submit button.

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                                And me
                                The whores are back in town.

Comment

Working...
                                X