Talking of delivery guy!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talking of delivery guy!!!!

Had my roof pod delivered to day but only after running all over the estate after the driver. I only nipped out the back to feed the fish. They don't hang about do they Anyway, sprayed them to day, fitting them to moz, will post picks to moz night. (all being well) I think ive done right in spraying them, they stand out to much in black... No drought you all will post your own thoughts on that... Here they are painted ready. Dont look much yet but they will when the blue lights are in and its fitted.

Done a good job there Phil.....You must of used plenty of newspaper to cover that leather sofa tho....
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
      Done a good job there Phil.....You must of used plenty of newspaper to cover that leather sofa tho....
      He He.Thats not the sofa...its the back seat of the truck.lol
      How are you anyway Rich??

Comment

Originally posted by magnum force
        He He.Thats not the sofa...its the back seat of the truck.lol
        How are you anyway Rich??
        slowly getting there thanks Phil.I actually managed to get down to the garage to start the beast up yesterday

Comment

slowly getting there thanks Phil.I actually managed to get down to the garage to start the beast up yesterday
          Bet that felt good bud

Comment

Bet that felt good bud
            Yea it did ..wasn't able to sit in it yet tho as its too high on the axel stands for me to get into,but hopefully after seeing the consultant in mid June i may be able to start driving again

Comment

Yea it did ..wasn't able to sit in it yet tho as its too high on the axel stands for me to get into,but hopefully after seeing the consultant in mid June i may be able to start driving again
              That will be great mate and something to look forward to. Cant wait to meet you all down Cornwell, should be a hoot Eh?

Ops!!, sorry Cornwall

Comment

That will be great mate and something to look forward to. Cant wait to meet you all down Cornwell, should be a hoot Eh?

Ops!!, sorry Cornwall
                looking forward to meeting some more new faces also.fingers crossed it should be good weather again this year

Comment

looking forward to meeting some more new faces also.fingers crossed it should be good weather again this year
                  It will be a right trip for us but hopefully worth it. Talk soon mate, need a shower. Take care mate.

Comment

Had my roof pod delivered to day but only after running all over the estate after the driver. I only nipped out the back to feed the fish. They don't hang about do they Anyway, sprayed them to day, fitting them to moz, will post picks to moz night. (all being well) I think ive done right in spraying them, they stand out to much in black... No drought you all will post your own thoughts on that... Here they are painted ready. Dont look much yet but they will when the blue lights are in and its fitted.
                    Shouldn't you be fitting them to your truck? Who is moz? Sorry, looks great dude, nice job.
                    http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Antshiel
                      Shouldn't you be fitting them to your truck? Who is moz? Sorry, looks great dude, nice job.
                      lol mate. and moz...short for morning....well...it is around here.

Comment

$$$$$$ hell phil, you done a blinding job there mate. those scratchy lanes we did around the craven arms put me off having some. but i may change my mind looking at how good they look with the paint on mate.

i can feel a job swap coming on... ill fit your springs you paint my pod
                        TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
                          $$$$$$ hell phil, you done a blinding job there mate. those scratchy lanes we did around the craven arms put me off having some. but i may change my mind looking at how good they look with the paint on mate.

LMAO Drew, there going to be a pig of a job to fit, they dont fit snug at all, but ill get there and post to moz night.
                          That sounds a fair swap mate. Well have to sort it soon.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31

What lanes round Craven Arms???

Thats not far from me. Anywhere near Stefford? (A good ford with quite a lot of power in flood!)
                            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

we were all around the craven arms the other week mate. lanes around there arn't being looked after and are really closed in and scratchy as hell. heres some pics mate

if you want ill give you a shout next time certainly not one for anyone worried about paint scratches though.
                              TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Working...
                              X