respray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• respray

Has anyone had their Surf totally resprayed?If so roughly how much would it cost?I was thinking of getting mine done black the same as the one in the pic including bumpers etc,any ideas on price?Cheers.
    Last edited by RobD; 18 May 2007, 13:31.
    Powered by ????

surfenstein is having his done, send him a pm to find out

Comment

i believe the going rate is around a grand.for a full respray.you will be able to get it done cheaper but in the end you get what you pay for.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
        i believe the going rate is around a grand.for a full respray.you will be able to get it done cheaper but in the end you get what you pay for.

agree
        The benchmark....

Comment

did i also mention that im getting mine re-sprayed for FREE.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Jammy git..... How did you manage that one!

Just bought some paint for mine to paint the door that one of the local scroats scratched @ £25 per litre.
            Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Originally posted by coolsv650
              Jammy git..... How did you manage that one!

Just bought some paint for mine to paint the door that one of the local scroats scratched @ £25 per litre.
              i have a very good friend whos a sprayer,and ive done a lot of work on a fair few of his vehicles over the years and never charged him anything,so we worked it out that he owes me around a grand,so he said he would re-spray stein for me for nought.i love this favour for a favour business.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

On similar lines, does anyone know of anywhere where you can get matched paint. So I can redo a couple of panels.
                Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Bee Bee paint supplies in Boss Hall industrial Estate Ipswich supply my paint.

Cheers JB
                  www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick
                    On similar lines, does anyone know of anywhere where you can get matched paint. So I can redo a couple of panels.
                    any good paint /body shop supplier, will supply you with the correct paint if you give them the paint code from the plate under the bonnet.
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Well ya get what ya pay for. HE HE HE

Comment

i like black i do !!!!

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t...Photo-0030.jpg
                        i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

Very tidy,now that's what I call a mean machine!!!!

Originally posted by johnd