Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i had the greatest time!!

blimey!!!!!!!

i use my 2.4 j reg for work. today we had a 7.5 ton wagon trying to reverse up a very muddy "road", laid by us yesterday. it could only manage to reverse about 10 metres up a 100 metre road, so the old gal managed to tug it up about a further 70 metres till gravity(and the wagon drivers loss of nerve)over came us, by heck it was grand just had to tell someone. cant wait to tell my colleague who's discovery couldnt even get up the hill by itself!!
    Non intercooled nothing.

well done, espcially for out performing disco
    Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Show off
      Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Well done! What tyres have you got on and is your surf standard?
        Powered by Toyota!

Comment

Yeah, Show off! I bet you were grinning from ear to ear.

Did I tell you about the time I towed a KonTiki motorhome and a Winebago off a flooded campsite?.................... and I used the Surf for pulling out a tree stump last week.......................... .....

Good innit!
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

the black pick up some of you might have seen in some of my offroad pics drags stuff about all day long....

....sorry dragged stuff about. Until the engine blew up, then we found out it was a 2.2 diesel liteace engine, the v8s in now but not wired up yet, give it til 10.30 tonight and it should at least be running.....maybe

broken down JCBs on muddy fields were one of it's favourites
            stuck surfs were 2nd favourite
            discos belly down in the ruts with all 4 wheels off the ground was what killed it though
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

its pretty standard. ive gone up 1 inch (to stop wife complaining) but i have got some kuhmo mt's.this one has a lsd in the back(factory fitted), apart from that its "normal".but by heck, i nearly had to attend a&e to get them to wipe the big stupid grin off my face!!!!
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

there's nothing wrong with the
                it only grows as you learn what the smurf can do
                =========
                =SOLD UP!=
                =========

Comment

Working...
                X