No announcement yet.

Itv 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

goddammit! i see baron greenback, the moron on telly last night, has a new job, winding up 4x4 owners...

what a $$$, the funny thing was when they watched an almost clockwork orange film about global warming,but without the eye clamps, how funny was that, forest fires?, glaciers falling in the sea? all natural instances of nature at work, fork all to do with global warming, forest fires are needed to give the new shoots a chance by getting rid of the old and replacing with fertalised land for new life.

''driving me crazy'' should be about do gooding tw^ts with fork all to do but bash 4x4 drivers.

i know i've not been on for a bit but i'm having bother logging on under xp so i'm here in shiney vista ultimate land.
    Last edited by huff_diggler; 15 May 2007, 18:50.
    The benchmark....

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
      that was the biggest load of $$$$ i have ever seen.total $$$$$$$$,and if anyone had stopped me in the street and called me a $$$$ and that i need to get a smaller car i would ram his $$$$$$$$ down his throat.i felt like kicking the telly in.that programme was an utter joke,it made my blood boil.

Ha ha ha I reckon he knew him - the guy was a total t***. Jeeeyz no s**t ya can't see a few feet behind ya truck. Does he ever look behind him. An that bird .... after the crash. If I had kids, hellooooooo I know which of the 2 vehicles I would put mine in. And if ya can't reverse round a corner you shouldn't be bludy drivin full stop.

If they didnt cut all the trees an forests down we might not have so much of an issue, did they mention that? Nooooooo
      How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Well that has certainly made me think twice about keeping the surf, I think I'm gonna start looking for another vehicle....................... .

I'm gonna get me a f**king big HUMMER!!!
        Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Well what can I say. Another dig at us people that drive 4x4's.

How can they say it was a fair rep of 4x4 drivers. All lived in a city. One had a truck that none of us could afford and uses it to pose in. The other was a terrible driver who, faced with parking in the middle of a playground, didn't get out to check if there was any one behind him and the woman, well, what can I say. She drives 4 hours a day to drop the kids of at school???? Any vehicle would pollute with that sort of mileage.

Another thing. The earth has had several global warming events the same as it's had several ice ages. The fact that humans were only around for the last ice age doesn't seem to register with everyone else. The fact is we are on a warming cycle and have been for the last 10,000 years. In 10's of thousands of years time the earth will again enter into a new ice age, what will they say then? That because they banned 4x4's in 2020, that is the result of global cooling????

It's all boll*cks...........

Comment

Update

How many of you have had Funny Looks today?

Ive had a few
            Dont you feel guilty for some strange reason
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky

Ive had a few
              Dont you feel guilty for some strange reason
              could't give a fcuk.
              The benchmark....

Comment

never noticed any, did notice the 4x4s out in force today though, went to TK Maxx and there was about 7 4x4s in the spaces right outside so i parked with em. Just gonna leave it muddy after the MOT so people can see it goes offroad.
                =========
                =SOLD UP!=
                =========

Comment

HA HA HA HA didn't watch the program but don't think i need to after reading this thread! cant wait to get my truck back on the road and get funny looks i like a good 'discussion' about driving 4x4s. To be honest don't think anyone who has said anything to me about my truck has had anything but good to say about it! then again it is a surf so its understandable that they think its the dogs!!
                  it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
                    never noticed any, did notice the 4x4s out in force today though, went to TK Maxx and there was about 7 4x4s in the spaces right outside so i parked with em. Just gonna leave it muddy after the MOT so people can see it goes offroad.

Funny you should say that, but there was about 6 or 7 4X4s outside Focus in Blackwood today too!

I was in the Celica though.

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                      Not one.
                      Then again most people know not to start an argument with me, and never ever mention 4x4 haters near me.
                      Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

misted it

i was giving my sister in law a lift to the airport world 4x4ing is fun or are they all sheep with no sense o a fun filled life
                        S S R G is the only way to surf

scottish mud club member kerelawsurf

Comment

hay my outher mode o transport is a v8 580 top liner scanie so $$$$ them if they have death wish line the tree hugers up on m74 or the m6 and i will put a stop to all this $$$$ know ha ha ha how much co2 do you think surf puts compared to my 44ton v8 580 and it is a euro 4 compliant keep on surfing boyz
                          Last edited by jeff.fn02jwa; 16 May 2007, 22:16.
                          S S R G is the only way to surf

scottish mud club member kerelawsurf

Comment

The next time you meet some envirofascist soap dodger who is whinning about 4x4s ask them this simple question:

Which is more harmful to the environment - A Toyota Prius or a Hummer?

And then point them to this:

The Recorder

The best line in the article is:
                            When you pool together all the combined energy it takes to drive and build a Toyota Prius, the flagship car of energy fanatics, it takes almost 50 percent more energy than a Hummer - the Prius’s arch nemesis.

Then suggest they go forth and multiply.

Les

Comment

enough of this one, wait till next week !!! old people driving cars, much better program!!! jo brand looks at how old people are on the road!!!!!!!
                              NOW THAT SHOULD BE GOOD!!!!

Comment

Well by the sound of it, they were expecting ya all to get up & kick $$$$e outta the TV, hence more Telly sales uckin Drivvel by the sound of it !!!!

There's always a Payback .... On ya Hols ya just don't see it !!!!
                                Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
                                X