No announcement yet.

Itv 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John S. has just won idiot of the month award!!
    He said only farmers need 4x4`s?
    What about builders, landscapers, surveyors & all the other tradesmen?
    Oh, and people who launch boats down slipways and tow trailers on muddy fields!
    $$$$!
    Powered by Toyota!

Comment

the one guys got 39 balloons just think how many condoms they could make lol

Comment

Stupid question but what emmissions does a 91 2.4td chuck out. Before the surf I had a 98 Volvo V70 T5. Would not be surprised if there is very little difference between them yet there are no complains about motors like that!!
        Which Wychwood would you choose?

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
          trust you lol

Comment

After seeing that crash with the honda I'm glad I drive a 4x4, If they pull out in front of me at least I will survive
            If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Thing
              After seeing that crash with the honda I'm glad I drive a 4x4, If they pull out in front of me at least I will survive
              those honda civics are mainly made of fibreglasss so not a fair test

Comment

My other cars a BLACK CAB, A VAN, A COACH, A BUS, A SCANIA 112M with a 40ft Trailer. They are all bigger than a car & most are bigger than a 4x4 so will he have a go at them next week.
                Just wait till tommorrow when the other car drivers stare at you in Discust
                (\__/)
                (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
                  Had a quick peek and saw that. That was a 4x4 by drivetrain only. What tw@t would have wheels like that on an offroader? For christ's sakes, they've picked nothing more than prick-mobiles to prove a point.

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                    followed by, "teen boob jobs : too much too young"
                    I'm watching that as well MATT
                    (\__/)
                    (")_(")

Comment

got to agree, I still prefer my chances in my Surf
                      Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by hobgoblin
                        Stupid question but what emmissions does a 91 2.4td chuck out. Before the surf I had a 98 Volvo V70 T5. Would not be surprised if there is very little difference between them yet there are no complains about motors like that!!
                        99 red balloons That was a good song
                        (\__/)
                        (")_(")

Comment

I am absolutely appalled!!!

There has clearly been no research done for this programme - it's just a rant by an idiot who, I'd imagine, was brutally potty trained when a toddler.

The three "drivers" blatantly need to re-take their driving tests! The dickhead that failed to see 9 kids behind his car certainly shouldn't be on the road! He looked in his mirrors but did not bother once to actually turn his head and look through the rear window; in fact, I'm pretty certain that none of the three physically looked through their rear windows when reversing round a corner - they relied solely on their mirrors! I certainly wasn't taught to drive like that!

There has been no mention at all of biodiesel or vegetable oil, just that 4x4s are "gas guzzlers".

In the crash test, rather than talk about how smaller cars should be made safer/stronger, Ms Sergeant (NOT a typo) only talks about how dangerous a 4x4 is to the passengers of a normal car; I'm glad to say, though, that the guy representing the motor industry pointed out that the same would happen if the "normal" car was hit by a bus, van, taxi or, in fact, any large object.

When given the opportunity to drive a 4x4, Ms Sergeant demonstrated extremely poor driving ability himself, though to be fair, he was given a left-hand drive vehicle.

All in all, I really can't remember the last time I watched such shockingly atrocious, self-opinionated, totally one-sided, poorly researched journalism.

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                            If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

now that really was some $$$$, they should try picking on the people that use 4x4 for the purpose they were design for, not people that want to be taller, sexyer or go over the bumps faster

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                                Cheers Marky, thought it would have been closer than that. I know that i'm getting more mpg to the surf than the T5, 23 against 20. not much but enough.
                                Which Wychwood would you choose?

Comment

Working...
                                X