Mega bling wheels - SAS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mega bling wheels - SAS!

You'd have thought, that he would have been better off getting the rear springs sorted....

Mind you - £1,500 for this, and a set of wheels on another page......and you too could join the 2 door club!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Hilux-S...QQcmdZViewItem
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

sure this is the second time i've seen this on here

Comment

sorry andy looks like you have a nomination as well
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

yep found it http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=33258

Comment

i see this earlier in the week. i think we strangely agreed that it was quite a nice truck.
          1500 for the motor then sell the wheels, and buy a propper set. and you will still have enough to give it a service and do some propper off road mods to it. like fit a CB hehe
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
            sorry andy looks like you have a nomination as well

I've been away with work........I didn't see it, I'm sorry, really I am.....

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
              I've been away with work........I didn't see it, I'm sorry, really I am.....
              He has as i got an auto reply from work email
              (\__/)
              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
              (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                He has as i got an auto reply from work email
                Sorry mate, I'll call the recruitment team tomorrow and see what they say - and I've got a mate at Fujitsu, and oddly, one at Unisys too - who seem interested, so I'll nudge them again tomorrow too - as well as ComputaCentre in Birmingham, and see what they have..

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
                  Sorry mate, I'll call the recruitment team tomorrow and see what they say - and I've got a mate at Fujitsu, and oddly, one at Unisys too - who seem interested, so I'll nudge them again tomorrow too - as well as ComputaCentre in Birmingham, and see what they have..
                  NICE! I'm enrolling on a CISCO training course paid for by UNISYS my old company as i have a £1000 towards training to get a new job. It was part of the Redundancy package.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                  (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                    NICE! I'm enrolling on a CISCO training course paid for by UNISYS my old company as i have a £1000 towards training to get a new job. It was part of the Redundancy package.
                    ive done the CCNA myself. i have the certificates and everything.
                    next week i hope to find the time to begin reading the microsoft courses (the beginners one lol) i should be changing jobs in a few weeks to a server role.
                    the cisco course for ccna cost me 160 a term. it used to cost 1500 before the government started helping - its $$$$$$ nice of them.
                    if you need help, please ask me, i have books and digital material. i could do with someone quizzing me to help refresh me. in a years time i would of lost the ccna grade tho, after 2 years you loose it if you dont take that exam again, or if you dont take a higher one. my msn is ppe1700@yahoo.com if your interested
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                    X