Surf train to Plymouth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf train to Plymouth

Hi everyone - Is anyone going to the IOW fun day from the Midlands and fancies picking up a set of springs and shocks for SV1000S Pilot???

I've got them in a box at home, so PM me for my address, and I'll either work from home, or leave them near the house for ease of collection....

TIA
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

not sure what your asking here i going to corkhead land next week can i help

surftrain it to me or UDTREV and we will take it over
    Last edited by pops; 13 May 2007, 17:46.
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
      Hi everyone - Is anyone going to the IOW fun day from the Midlands
      As it stands right now there is no one north of Crawley going - yep it's a DEEP south do - I think you lot are scared of the ferry crossing
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
        As it stands right now there is no one north of Crawley going - yep it's a DEEP south do - I think you lot are scared of the ferry crossing
        but if he gets it to us we dont mind taking it over for a northern Jessie DO WE
        Enjoying Life after Cancer
        Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
          but if he gets it to us we dont mind taking it over for a northern Jessie DO WE

I'd love to go, but have to fly out to the US for a week on the same day...

So, if anyone is driving down from the midlands this week and can get the box to Trev or Martin - let me know...
          Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Dont know if its a help
            I will be going Tavistock - Gravesend/Eltham fri 25th for long weekend returning 29th
            Did I mention I have a BLUE one
            Tony

Comment

Working...
            X