forced to clean up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forced to clean up

I've just been told by my boss that my truck looks a little unsightly, and can I get it cleaned. Apparently the Commissioners reckon it's putting accross a poor image. Next they'll be asking me to shave and get a haircut!!
    Hold my beer and watch this

One hopes you did say no?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
      One hopes you did say no?
      If I refuse, then I have to park my truck elsewhere on the port so it cannot be seen. A lot of the top brass around here drive very shiny 4x4s and so I think I make them jealous

Comment

Originally posted by Jason_b555
        If I refuse, then I have to park my truck elsewhere on the port so it cannot be seen. A lot of the top brass around here drive very shiny 4x4s and so I think I make them jealous
        You're a more subtle person than I, then. It would be parked amongst the shiny club if it was me.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
          You're a more subtle person than I, then. It would be parked amongst the shiny club if it was me.
          I think I'm going to get her washed an polished. I did Promise her a full makeover if she didn't blow her head at the weekend. So I can't let her down like that. So look out shiney club, there's another member on the way lol

Comment

I think I'm going to get her wahsed an polished. I did Promise her a full makeover if she didn't blow her head at the weekend. So I can't let her down like that. So look out shiney club, there's another member on the way lol

You're going to get her what and polished?

and whom are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER

dont think he likes the word washed so he put wahsed instead or he been on the beer lol

Comment

My truck of course, the 2nd woman in my life. As for the typo, I had to write quickly as boss was about the office.

Comment

My truck of course, the 2nd woman in my life. As for the typo, I had to write quickly as boss was about the office.

That's a good one!

Comment

That's a good one!
                    Well only a woman could get me to spend that much of my time, effort and money

Comment

Its even better when your leaving piles of mud in the carpark ......The misses wished i had not washed mine
                      http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...7&postcount=14
                      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                        Its even better when your leaving piles of mud in the carpark ......The misses wished i had not washed mine
                        http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...7&postcount=14
                        Me I ain't washin mine !!!!
                        The Rains doing that for me.........
                        Glad to hear ya Heads Ok Jason it's just sound like all the other fings in ya life that ain't !!!!!

There's always a Payback .... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
                        Buncefield Burner

Comment

well I'm half way to joining the shiney club. Just put ehr through the car wash at Sainsbury's, it removed about 80% of the mud. I've smacked most of the dent out on the lower valance. One thing though, how do you remove the trim around the front lights? And upper grill? All I can see are small plugs holding them in. Do I just pull them out? Or do I undo the headlights?

Comment

well I'm half way to joining the shiney club. Just put ehr through the car wash at Sainsbury's, it removed about 80% of the mud. I've smacked most of the dent out on the lower valance. One thing though, how do you remove the trim around the front lights? And upper grill? All I can see are small plugs holding them in. Do I just pull them out? Or do I undo the headlights?
                            undo the four screws(two each side)by the sidelights then with you finger or a thin object push down on the plastic clips that are dotted around the grill this will release them and the grill at the same time
                            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
                              undo the four screws(two each side)by the sidelights then with you finger or a thin object push down on the plastic clips that are dotted around the grill this will release them and the grill at the same time
                              that's what thought, but it didn't want to budge. Was worried about pulling to hard and end up with everything falling off in my hands.

Comment

Working...
                              X