anyone get fed up playing guitar??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodLeach
    Same here mate! i cant go on holiday unless i take at least my acoustic with me!

once found a guitar shop in france closing down! everything had to go! had some gibsons for about £300!!! which of course me in my "what the hell do i need spending money for! i wont see anything" attitude meant i left one unhappy chappy!
    i play the old cr@p handed down through the years (uncle, dad etc) and apart from a cheapo yamaha acoustic the only guitars i've ever bought new were my BC Rich warlock (which i thought looked very cool when i was 18!!! it looks ridiculous now!!!) and a washburn which i later sold to a friend who i taught to play who is still playing regular gigs these days.

spent a bit on amps and cabinets though, but these days i prefer to just lay down and play the acoustic.
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

yeah ive had two warlocks in the 6 years!! Traded the last one for a ESP kirk hammet model! my pride n joy of my collection has to be my washburn!!

Comment

oops!! pics are a lil bit ...um BIG

Comment

i play, then give up, then play aain, then give up!...

been in a few bands before, but they all wanna be a rockstar instead of having any fun!!

just starting a SKA band with my mate and his saxaphone (more singing than playing though!...
          his wife's got terminal cancer so he needs some fun!!
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
          X