Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone get fed up playing guitar??

hello!!

I just wondering if any of you lot during a phase played electric guitar??

and if you did how many of you gave up for whatever reason an put your guitar in the loft??

anyone got any lurvly gems maturing in your lofts??

Ive been playing myself now for 6 years!! LOVE IT!!

i did about 10 years back but i broke a string and havent played it since. Have a realy nice cream and white fender strat and amp in the loft
    I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

Originally posted by kiowa
      i did about 10 years back but i broke a string and havent played it since. Have a realy nice cream and white fender strat and amp in the loft

hmnn i dont think theres any guitar that looks more amazing then a white or cream fender strat with maple neck!! Its just pure sex for the eyes!

Has it really been sat in your loft for 10 years???!? how did you refrain from just bustin it out!

Comment

I forgot all about untill christmas when i was up there looking for crimbo stuff and stood on it in the dark

Comment

I forgot all about untill christmas when i was up there looking for crimbo stuff and stood on it in the dark

Ouch!! any damage?

Comment

No it was fine.Forgot how nice it looks i had all the frets and stuff on the neck replaced with mother of pearl inserts

Comment

hmnn sounds very nice mate!! You ever planning on getting back into it?

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
                hmnn i dont think theres any guitar that looks more amazing then a white or cream fender strat with maple neck!! Its just pure sex for the eyes!

Has it really been sat in your loft for 10 years???!? how did you refrain from just bustin it out!

I say, steady on there fella!

Comment

I played bass for a while years back, but marriage / mortgage / boats / kids got in the way and I sort of drifted away. Sold all my stuff too and now I regret it.

Will get another one of these days...
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Would love to but just havent got the time will save it for my son just incase he decides to give it a go oneday

Comment

Would love to but just havent got the time will save it for my son just incase he decides to give it a go oneday
                      good man!! The only reason i started is because one day i came home from school an my sister left a karaoke machine n an encore strat in my room she didnt want!! 6 years later....never stop!!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                        I played bass for a while years back, but marriage / mortgage / boats / kids got in the way and I sort of drifted away. Sold all my stuff too and now I regret it.

Will get another one of these days...

What would you wanna buy?? I might be able to find some places with decent prices on gear if your interested mate!! Or you could buy a 6 string electric off me..

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
                          What would you wanna buy?? I might be able to find some places with decent prices on gear if your interested mate!! Or you could buy a 6 string electric off me..
                          No problem with getting kit (Bro in-law plays with Belinda Carlisle amongst others, and his bro is Simple Minds drummer) it's the time really.
                          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

there's always time to kick back for a couple hours a week on the guitar!

i'd go mad if i couldn't play for whatever reason.
                            i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
                              there's always time to kick back for a couple hours a week on the guitar!

i'd go mad if i couldn't play for whatever reason.

Same here mate! i cant go on holiday unless i take at least my acoustic with me!

once found a guitar shop in france closing down! everything had to go! had some gibsons for about £300!!! which of course me in my "what the hell do i need spending money for! i wont see anything" attitude meant i left one unhappy chappy!

Comment

Working...
                              X