• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone help?

Hi all,

Can anyone help?

Can anyone me with this problem I seem to have on my 1993 LN130 Surf,

I have loss all power from my drivers side door control, i.e. no windows working! and no central looking working, the mirrors work ok on the door control,

Also no rear window is not working from the switch in side the car, but dose work on the key the outside the car,

I had this problem a while ago but fiddle with the rubber sleeve between the door and the car and all was well, until today when they all packed up once more, I also don't have central looking from the key out side the cars, has anyone come across this before or any ideas as what I might have to look at to get them working! many thanks Mike

Originally posted by Black-Feather
    Hi all,

Can anyone help?

Can anyone me with this problem I seem to have on my 1993 LN130 Surf,

I have loss all power from my drivers side door control, i.e. no windows working! and no central looking working, the mirrors work ok on the door control,

Also no rear window is not working from the switch in side the car, but dose work on the key the outside the car,

I had this problem a while ago but fiddle with the rubber sleeve between the door and the car and all was well, until today when they all packed up once more, I also don't have central looking from the key out side the cars, has anyone come across this before or any ideas as what I might have to look at to get them working! many thanks Mike
    all i can say is have you checked fuses first? apart from that i cant help you but someone will be able to say

Comment

If fiddling with rubber sleeving was helping before, I'd say you've got a broken wire somewhere.

Comment

the door card is easy to remove just a few screws and its off.sound like a loose wire. with the door opening and closing the wires can get worn. this happened with my door light just replaced the worn bit and all sorted.

Comment

Help

Hi guys thanks for the replys I'll have a look inside the door, would this also affect the rear window swich, ie dose the power come from the same sauce!

Comment

Black-Feather's Beast

Originally posted by hiroler
            the door card is easy to remove just a few screws and its off.sound like a loose wire. with the door opening and closing the wires can get worn. this happened with my door light just replaced the worn bit and all sorted.

Hi thanks for the reply regards Mike

Comment

Originally posted by hiroler

Many thanks for the help regards Mike

Comment

Black-Feather's Beast

Originally posted by Sancho
                If fiddling with rubber sleeving was helping before, I'd say you've got a broken wire somewhere.

I was thinking that might be the case! I'll have a look thanks for the reply
                regrads Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Black-Feather
                  would this also affect the rear window swich, ie dose the power come from the same sauce!

Comment

Originally posted by MattF

HP sauce??

The rear window can be disabled by the window lock button on the drivers door.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                      HP sauce??

The rear window can be disabled by the window lock button on the drivers door.
                      and that also knocks the controls for tother windows out.........

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
                        and that also knocks the controls for tother windows out.........

I take it you mean locks? hand me over to trev will ya!!

lol

Comment

Working...
                        X