I Really Hate It When.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Really Hate It When.............

I really hate it when......(I know this is gross but).... your sitting on the toilet at work and somebody in the next booth is on a mobile phone!

How important can a call be that you have to speak to someone while sitting on the toilet?

It's also very disturbing, as sometimes you think someone is talking to you!

What's your pet hate (trivial matters)?
    Last edited by Scorpion; 2 May 2007, 21:37.
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Originally posted by Copycat
    I really hate it when......(I know this is gross but).... your sitting on the toilet at work and somebody in the next booth is on a mobile phone!

How important can a call be that you have to speak to someone while sitting on the toilet?

now you know where the saying talking a load of c@@P comes from lol

Comment

My pet hate is people who eat with their mouth open and noisey eaters!!! makes me really angry
      it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

I hate waiting to be served at Matalan and bitches who shout early @ the bingo and 4x4's and dog poo and boy racers and Eric Clapton and Apollo 13 and dandylions and the Beatles and street lights wot stay on all day and cats.

Comment

I don't like Chris Evens, I don't know why though. But something about him makes me just want to kick him. I also don't like marmite. I have many other pet hates, but too many to post up
          Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by drunkmonkeyboy
            My pet hate is people who eat with their mouth open and noisey eaters!!! makes me really angry
            are you on about kev n abi again lol

Comment

Originally posted by AuldNick
              I hate waiting to be served at Matalan and bitches who shout early @ the bingo and 4x4's and dog poo and boy racers and Eric Clapton and Apollo 13 and dandylions and the Beatles and street lights wot stay on all day and cats.
              Maybe it would have been easier to say what you do like
              Do you hate dandelions too?
              Trust your Hound.

Comment

Not many then

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
                  are you on about kev n abi again lol
                  can say i can remember them eating, maybe kevin but its ok cos if hes eating he s not talking so much! lol only kidding kev!

Comment

I can understand everything you hate except Apollo 13? Is it the spacecraft itself, or the film?

Comment

My pet hate is so called "professional" footballers getting paid millions per year who can't play for S#!T in the rain...anyone else watching/listening to this rubbish ;-)

Stop the World !!! I want to get off.

Comment

i like to use the phone while sitting on the can that way i can send pictures
                        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by HiluxorBust
                          My pet hate is so called "professional" footballers getting paid millions per year who can't play for S#!T in the rain...anyone else watching/listening to this rubbish ;-)

Nope, refuse to pay for Sky Sport and theres nowt else on the telly, so I'm filling in my time starting daft threads on the forum!

Comment

I dont know if there is much i hate to be honest....ok!!! ONE thing that i despise is people singing along to songs!! (unless its a karaoke evenin)

Comment

I really hate it when......(I know this is gross but).... your sitting on the toilet at work and somebody in the next booth
                              drops a big brown bomb and you can here every sploosh and sigh of relieve, followed by a giggle
                              The benchmark....

Comment

Working...
                              X