Temper Tantrum !!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temper Tantrum !!!!!!!!!!

Man, am I boiling. Sorry to burden you with this but I need to let off steam!

I bought an item from ebay, total value £13. The sellers did not send any communication for 7 days, then they said that ebay had deleted my address (bo!!ocks) and could I confirm. I did this and they said the item would be posted a.s.a.p.

I emailed again and they said it was posted on the 25th. When it arrived, after 12 days in total, it was postmarked the 27th.

Never mind I thought it was a nice item at a good price. I left positive feedback i.e. Great item, well priced, slight downside was 12 day delivery. Polite, positive and truthfull.

This tw@t then leaves feedback (although positive) blaming me! Comments - 'has wrong address then blames us'and this is the one that has really boiled my p!ss 'IDIOT, doesn't understand ebay sellers"BEWARE".'

I have 350 positive feedbacks and no negatives or neutrals. On the same day that I bought his item I also bought my wheels spacers from LA Supertrux and they arrived next day.

Right, I'm going now as I think I have smashed 3 keys in temper while typing this!
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

you can reply again to his feedback cant you? i did once when mrs bought a size 10 pair jeans and when they got here she couldnt even get one leg in !!
    (far be it for me to say she put weight on!!) she left neutral feedback and the buyer left us negative saying we should learn to read a tape measure and my mrs should lose some weight!!!! i tink we left her a dirty reply after her feedback was left,didnt help but relieved some anger for the wife
    DONT RUN WIV BIG DOGS IF U CANT PI** UP TALL TREES

Comment

Originally posted by WARRIOR72
      you can reply again to his feedback cant you? i did once when mrs bought a size 10 pair jeans and when they got here she couldnt even get one leg in !!
      (far be it for me to say she put weight on!!) she left neutral feedback and the buyer left us negative saying we should learn to read a tape measure and my mrs should lose some weight!!!! i tink we left her a dirty reply after her feedback was left,didnt help but relieved some anger for the wife
      I did reply, with this mate - ' Bought £100 wheel spacers from LA Supertrux on the same day - THEY came NEXT DAY, no problems'. That's when he launched his 'IDIOT' reply.

I was going to email him but my missus has forbidden me! I used to get into a bit of bother when I was younger, due to my temper, and Laura has developed a knack of steering my clear of trouble.

I've dropped from 'boiling' to 'simmering'.
      'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Yin to your yang....I know exactly what you mean, I reckon I've just mellowed with age but the wife must take some of the credit.
        Wax on, wax off

Comment

Working...
        X