No announcement yet.

Washing up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, get yourself down towards Shrewsbury (not that far for you) - there's some serious water round there at the moment - and a short green lane I stumbled across on the way home from Liverpool last weekend. Pretty steep and rocky in places, and at the weekend it was fairly slippery too. The ruts kept me on course!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
      Yeah, get yourself down towards Shrewsbury (not that far for you) - there's some serious water round there at the moment - and a short green lane I stumbled across on the way home from Liverpool last weekend. Pretty steep and rocky in places, and at the weekend it was fairly slippery too. The ruts kept me on course!
      Was down there Sun for the West Mid show - no water anywhere???? Obviously in the wrong place. Was with a mad bird drivin a LC (oooo) as well, would have drivin through anythin. She has driven us through a 2foot deep mud n snow bridle path in a landy on an angle you find scary as a passenger (when the ground is but a foot or so away from your window) an all can see is sky through the drivers window....
      How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Working...
      X