No announcement yet.

Washing up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AND cos she's feeling low cos her mums ill, I sent her £200 worth of Next vouchers today.

Aren't I lovely?

(Had work bonus this month though)
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
      AND cos she's feeling low cos her mums ill, I sent her £200 worth of Next vouchers today.

Aren't I lovely?

Sh1t im feeling low had the worst day at work for a long time today. I will send u my address for my vouchers. he he.

Comment

Aren't I lovely?

Awww bless that's lovely.........nice to see ya spent it on Vicki and not your truck.
        How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs
          Awww bless that's lovely.........nice to see ya spent it on Vicki and not your truck.
          Well I still have a not insubstantial sum... I'm sure some of it will find it's way to the truck

Comment

Well I still have a not insubstantial sum... I'm sure some of it will find it's way to the truck
            ha ha I see......thats some bonus:

Watch gonna buy?????

Comment

I'm thinking snorkel... TONY?!?!?!

Comment

I'm thinking snorkel... TONY?!?!?!

Ooooooo nice - need it in this weather, and the way it's goin' it's gonna get worse

Comment

Not planning on stupid-deep wading, but it's a nice insurance policy - and looks cool

Comment

Not planning on stupid-deep wading, but it's a nice insurance policy - and looks cool
                    Wasn't that your video I watched the other night????? made waves???? was deep enough for me.

Comment

Wasn't that your video I watched the other night????? made waves???? was deep enough for me.
                      Yeah, that was only about 2ft though. Maybe a bit more as it was near the top of the tyres

Comment

Yeah, that was only about 2ft though. Maybe a bit more as it was near the top of the tyres
                        Well from where I was it looked insane. you obviously know those lanes - or had a plan B.

Comment

Plan B is left foot brake, foot on gas and reverse

I do know the lanes though, and know when NOT to attempt going through, unlike the muppet in the Rover 25 today

Comment

Plan B is left foot brake, foot on gas and reverse

I do know the lanes though, and know when NOT to attempt going through, unlike the muppet in the Rover 25 today
                            Oooo did he drown???? bug@ers round here shut the lanes and spoil the fun. Mind you knowin my luck at the mo I'd probably be like the rover muppet.

Comment

Oooo did he drown???? bug@ers round here shut the lanes and spoil the fun. Mind you knowin my luck at the mo I'd probably be like the rover muppet.
                              Just take it easy and dont go deeper than the bottom of the headlamps and you'll be fine.

No idea what the Rover was doing! It's been 2ft+ since last thursday, and is deeper now, yet he seems to have just driven straight in anyway!! He was up to headlamp depth, but there was no-one in it when I saw it. Insurance job maybe?

Comment

Just take it easy and dont go deeper than the bottom of the headlamps and you'll be fine.

No idea what the Rover was doing! It's been 2ft+ since last thursday, and is deeper now, yet he seems to have just driven straight in anyway!! He was up to headlamp depth, but there was no-one in it when I saw it. Insurance job maybe?
                                That deep? I did ask this question the other day being new to paddling. Thanks for the advice.

Comment

Working...
                                X