Nissan 4x4 advert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nissan 4x4 advert

I love that ad - particulaly the Murano jumping onto the road like that - and I know I'm going to get shot down for this, but if I didn't have my Surf, actually if I didn't have my Volvo, I'd have a Patrol -

I nearly bought one instead of the Volvo, but if I'd have done that, I never would have bought my Surf, and I love my Surf, so I'm glad I didn't get the Patrol now...
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

yes ( i think )
    i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

Disco

I often wonder what would happen if you threw a Disco onto a road like that,

Kinda' seeing a shower of
      trim/exhaust components skittering across the road into the traffic

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
        I love that ad - particulaly the Murano jumping onto the road like that - and I know I'm going to get shot down for this, but if I didn't have my Surf, actually if I didn't have my Volvo, I'd have a Patrol -

I nearly bought one instead of the Volvo, but if I'd have done that, I never would have bought my Surf, and I love my Surf, so I'm glad I didn't get the Patrol now...

I love the early nineties Patrols, would have bought one if I hadn't seen the Surf.

Of all the latest Nissan 4X4s though, I would have a Pathfinder.

Comment

think the add is typical Public Relations $$$$e....when you get the rough stuff they have the vehicle morphing into an animal...why not show what the vehicles really can do.

Its like the Suzuki Grand Vitara and other adverts, run em through some water a couple of inches deep and on some gravel road.
          Gaz

Comment

Hi, used to have an F reg beast of Patrol - it was fab - could bolt on additions and drive it anywhere! I'd love one of the new ones too - they're huge......BUT would still always keep my smurf too!

Comment

I like the huge square patrols

on 35" tyres it looks normal.
              =========
              =SOLD UP!=
              =========

Comment

Working...
              X