yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RANT - What is so difficult about roundabouts!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RANT - What is so difficult about roundabouts!?!

Why do people find it so difficult to use roundabouts?

Just been cut up ONCE AGAIN - by a bl00dy Defender this time. Look moron, it's just 'give way to the RIGHT'. Couldn't be much simpler really! Oh, and there is no such thing as a straight path across. If there are several lanes, pick one (the right one would be good!) and fecking STAY in it!!!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Originally posted by Apache

Just been cut up ONCE AGAIN - by a bl00dy Defender this time. Look moron, it's just 'give way to the RIGHT'. Couldn't be much simpler really! Oh, and there is no such thing as a straight path across. If there are several lanes, pick one (the right one would be good!) and fecking STAY in it!!!

Same down here too.
    I hate it when people drive all the way 'round the outside passing two or more exits without indicating.
    If mateyboy is coming up on my inside when I'm exiting the round-a-bout, I pretend not to see them. Blasting their horn isn't going to stop me driving over thier front wing!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache

I reckon its a landrover / range rover thing - 2 pulled out in front of me today in the space of a few hundred yards.
      How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

i find that rangys dont want to swap paint so i always win
        i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

they must be jealous coz were driving far superior vehicles.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by johnd
            i find that rangys dont want to swap paint so i always win
            Ha ha ha one of um really didnt care - back wheel missing, scruffy lookin thing - guy looked like a nutter.........left me thinking move away from the horn and act like you don't care.

Comment

I just find it's a nobhead thing. Vehicle type is usually irrelevant. Must say though, I've finally realised the true potential of the bullbars now.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                I just find it's a nobhead thing. Vehicle type is usually irrelevant. Must say though, I've finally realised the true potential of the bullbars now.

Ha ha ha I like it.........FAF

Comment

My favourite local speciality is:

Drive in the left hand lane, indicate right, drive in a straight line to cross the roundabout, then indicate left as you leave after having driven straight over, cutting up about 3 cars!

It's almost as good as the new manoeuvre, signal spakcery that's sweeping the nation - the indicator is not a magic wand that makes vehicles that are practically next to you in other lanes, just disappear
                  Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Working...
                  X