Help ?????!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitsy
    Good job u dont live near me matey thats all i can say. .

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
      Soooo...

Is anyone actually helping our damsel in distress?

Is your rad actually bust?

If not, can you wait until after 3rd June when i get back from florida? If so me and the gorgeous Bushwhacker will fix it (as long as you've got a new one!)

Sorry Vince, guess I just volunteered you for another job!
      Thanks for that mate , yes i can wait as it has only sprung a fine leak up the top and the heat is not even all the way round, but it still works ok. I just dont trust it when we want to pull the caravan in the summer. Shall we come up to u when u are ready. Thanks again for offering to help. And cheers everyone for the advice.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
        LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy
          Thanks for that mate , yes i can wait as it has only sprung a fine leak up the top and the heat is not even all the way round, but it still works ok. I just dont trust it when we want to pull the caravan in the summer. Shall we come up to u when u are ready. Thanks again for offering to help. And cheers everyone for the advice.
          Mine leaked for ages at thetop before I swapped it. Probably better to do it at your place. Not a lot of room here, unless you enjoy getting your toes run over.
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

If it's just a small leak, try looking for a local radiator repair shop. They should be able to solder it up for you. Give you a bit of peace of mind till you can get it changed and shouldn't cost much

Spoggle

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
              Mine leaked for ages at thetop before I swapped it. Probably better to do it at your place. Not a lot of room here, unless you enjoy getting your toes run over.
              Ye no probs just give us a shout when your ready mate. cheers again for the help , mitsy.

Comment

Working...
              X