Proper barbie first run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proper barbie first run

Went really well! Large cooking area, holds heat really well, cooks nice and evenly. Basically it's the dogs b0ll0cks and being that it uses real charcoal, proves I'm a big hairy hetero, unlike you gas barbie owning, 3rd gen driving 'laydeez'

Cutting steps in the roof of the world

I was going to get one of those but they would not air lift it into the back garden for me And no way was I going to carry it round

Comment

No phallic burgers then?

Comment

Sorry to disappoint. The sheep testicles went down well though!

Comment

By-eck ! that looks good

Comment

Originally posted by bobafatass
            By-eck ! that looks good
            LMFAO!!!!

Comment

It's Proper Bo - I tell thee......come on Kez!
              Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                Went really well! Large cooking area, holds heat really well, cooks nice and evenly. Basically it's the dogs b0ll0cks and being that it uses real charcoal, proves I'm a big hairy hetero, unlike you gas barbie owning, 3rd gen driving 'laydeez'

I think that chicken could do with a couple more minutes !!!!!

Comment

Thats just run one of three. I was cooking for about an hour in total.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                    Thats just run one of three. I was cooking for about an hour in total.
                    Pah, GAS, would have done it in half the time! Plus charcoal is less environmentaly (should that have 2 L's?) friendly!

Also can I ask do you have a GAS or coal fire?
                    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Be nicer if you got the weeds sorted out behind it!
                      Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by Copycat
                        Pah, GAS, would have done it in half the time! Plus charcoal is less environmentaly (should that have 2 L's?) friendly!

Plasma!

I've seen it.

Comment

oooh, yer names MUD here

bl88dy hell you bin busy! how did you manage to make theat AND do some cooking in between your new litrary career for the Malvern Gazette??

The boss was decrying your local rag tirade today, you are officially a 'W4nk wagon driving TW4T' according to the him!

we thought it was OUR job to wind him up - not yours. thats NOT what you pay your tax for, its a perk of my job!!

got yer permits yet?
                          If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Comment

Originally posted by legendgamesmaster
                            bl88dy hell you bin busy! how did you manage to make theat AND do some cooking in between your new litrary career for the Malvern Gazette??

The boss was decrying your local rag tirade today, you are officially a 'W4nk wagon driving TW4T' according to the him!

we thought it was OUR job to wind him up - not yours. thats NOT what you pay your tax for, its a perk of my job!!

got yer permits yet?
                            No, not yet, though I do have the forms. Trouble is my vehicle doesn't seem to fall into any of the categories required to make it a 'trade vehicle'.

Tell your boss to either put up or shut up. I did ask for Worcestershire Council's views on how this is paid for and how it makes things better than they are currently. As yet, nothing has been forthcoming. (alternatively call him a public money wasting jumped up a$$hole whom I would be happy to meet and 'discuss' the issues with - though I doubt your boss makes the policies and he's pig in the middle like the rest of us)

Funnily enough, note page 13 refers to the amount of fly-tipping in the Malvern area going up this year Hate to say 'told you so...', and then even funnier, the story underneath regarding a reduction of the amount of waste going to tips and how this suggests people are recycling more! BULL!! The reduction is cos people are dumping it down country lanes because what can be taken to tips, and by whom is becoming far too prescriptive. Ho-hum... the more things change, the more they stay the same.

HEY LADS!!! He called your Surfs 'w4nk wagons'!!! Are you gonna stand for that?!

Comment

Originally posted by Copycat

'nuff said

Comment

Working...
                              X