This'll make it easier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This'll make it easier

Got this remote oil gauge tee from LMA, should make fitting the senders a lot easier, it'll go on the bulkhead some where, i felt a nobend tho when i asked the bloke if they did one with 3 ports as i wanted to fit the oil temp sender as well, it wont work cos it's remote!! it's got to be in the oilways to get a temp reading, i knew that they do a sump bung replacement tho that takes the sender, so anyone know what thread the bung is? (or are there any plugged off oilways on the block?)
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Originally posted by ian619
    Got this remote oil gauge tee from LMA, should make fitting the senders a lot easier, it'll go on the bulkhead some where, i felt a nobend tho when i asked the bloke if they did one with 3 ports as i wanted to fit the oil temp sender as well, it wont work cos it's remote!! it's got to be in the oilways to get a temp reading, i knew that they do a sump bung replacement tho that takes the sender, so anyone know what thread the bung is? (or are there any plugged off oilways on the block?)
    im gonna nickname you. inspector gadget.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
      im gonna nickname you. inspector gadget.
      Hmmm Gadget! should i change my username? better get me subs off tomorrow or he'll tell me where to go, probably getting well pi$$ed off with people changeing em anyway

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
        they do a sump bung replacement tho that takes the sender, so anyone know what thread the bung is? (or are there any plugged off oilways on the block?)
        From what info I could glean, M12. I'll let you know for definite when I do an oil change. (Got a bag of M12 copper washers to replace the crush washer). I really hope they're M12.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
          From what info I could glean, M12. I'll let you know for definite when I do an oil change. (Got a bag of M12 copper washers to replace the crush washer). I really hope they're M12.
          Cheers Matt, that reminds me i got to get some copper washers for the oil banjo's, no rush, i'm not draining the oil just yet, i was going to replace the bung with a magnetic one but the temp sender comes first,

Comment

Working...
          X