@Woodzie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Woodzie

Went past the end of your road today, so invited the guys I was with to go round your place and wash their trucks but as we had a LR with us we thought you would not be amused by our visit, so travelled on by

Look what happens when you go out with a LR, good job I packed my tool kit (This is a bit of banter before anyone with a LR thinks I’m being nasty)

Not much mud around now for sure.

We met a very nice range warden, who gave us tips of where to go, which was nice.
    I Love Wales

Originally posted by 24Seven
    Look what happens when you go out with a LR, good job I packed my tool kit (This is a bit of banter before anyone with a LR thinks I’m being nasty)
    Sod the banter. It's a LR. Might as well wear a big sign round his neck saying 'Please take the mick'.

Comment

did you manage to get the fat bloke out from under the landy with your tools ???
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Looks like you had fun.......i was down your way seeing mark
        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
          Looks like you had fun.......i was down your way seeing mark
          Was a good day, we did some of the route that UD Trev sent me and then some of the route you showed me a couple of weeks ago.

Noticed that some byways are now marked Restricted Byway

We also never found the Wessex Ridge Way, or at least the bit we did a few weeks ago, just looked at the map and I can see where I went wrong (Red flags are the routes we did yesterday)

The correct route is the boat just below the black line. Shame we missed that bit because it had nice views and not bad laning with minor hills with a small amount of side ways angle on the hills, not enough to be a worry, but enough to make Jack say, we are going to tip over

I Love Wales

Comment

Was a good day, we did some of the route that UD Trev sent me and then some of the route you showed me a couple of weeks ago.

Noticed that some byways are now marked Restricted Byway
            There have been new restrictions going up everywhere. noticed another on last night ...........Repeal the NERC bill
            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
              There have been new restrictions going up everywhere. noticed another on last night ...........Repeal the NERC bill

And I forgot to say............We had some guy have a right rant becasue we went through "his" ford, now I say we, but infact it was the others that the guy had a go at, I has setting off on my way home and it was me he was ranting about to the others
              Last edited by 24Seven; 29 April 2007, 14:27.
              I Love Wales

Comment

And I forget to say............We had some guy have a right rant becasue we went through "his" ford, now I say we, but infact it was the others that the guy had a go at, I has setting off on my way home and it was me he was ranting about to the others
                Where was that.......
                No wonder they are being restricted......bobble hats again
                http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/w...re/6605199.stm
                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Stratford Tony (bottom left) The Guy lives in one of the houses right next to the ford.

Last edited by 24Seven; 29 April 2007, 15:20.
                  I Love Wales

Comment

More photos of lasts weeks trip out, me pulling Nice Guy Mike (Redneck) when he ran out of ground clearance and had to be saved (two one to me)

[/quote]
                    I Love Wales

Comment

Working...
                    X