roof lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andrewlee31
    bobbly george has the best view. and yes im a little strange at times...

I dont think i'd mind being strapped to a set of jaos bars hmmm.......

ohh! Always meant to say it but never got round to it.... Nice wheels you got on yours mate!! .....SNAP

Comment

snap!!! ill be selling my bars soon with any luck, a bloke from canada is supposed to be selling me his arb winch bumper. but i'll believe it when he actually ships it
      TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
        im having some roof lights, just dont know which to go for. a thule set up with the lights, and probably a stuffed toy.. or the light pods. what do you lot think. stick some pics up so i can compare please
        Thule bar... pods are for girls.

I have a spare bar (as below without lights) too if you want to grease my palm with beer vouchers...

Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
          Thule bar... pods are for girls.

I have a spare bar (as below without lights) too if you want to grease my palm with beer vouchers...

How many ?
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Oh, probably around £15 worth?

Not posting the bl00dy thing though so it would be pick up / surf train type affair.

Comment

Before I decide how do you attach the lights to the bar ? drill through the bar ?

Trev
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                Before I decide how do you attach the lights to the bar ? drill through the bar ?

Trev
                I bolted a piece of ally angle to the bar and fitted the lights to that. See my 'rooflights' thread in 'Tech electrical' for the 'how to' I wrote.

Comment

i brought a "universal" light bar from direct 4x4 and then got 6 rectangular lights for it, the lights were 26 per pair and the bar was about 40 with postage and all... so around the hundred mark...

i cant seem to put a picture on here..... appparently they are too large?!?!?

Comment

Working...
                  X