yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calling Oxfordshire/Warwickshire Surfers!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling Oxfordshire/Warwickshire Surfers!!!!!

URGENT HELP NEEDED!

Does anyone have a UJ that I can get my hands on first thing in the morning, to give to the garage in Banbury, that replaced my rear UJ with one I bought from RoughTrax, that 3 miles from the garage, blew and left me shuddering to a halt on my way home tonight.....

I have money, will pay for it plus carriage etc. just need it first thing so I can still get to Poole for the completion of Project Super Surf...

oh the shame of it.......

Last edited by MudSurfer; 28 April 2007, 00:01.
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

prob not much help!! but there is a breakers in birmingham that have probably got them if you get really desperate. think they open early i have the number if you like?

Comment

Originally posted by hiroler
      prob not much help!! but there is a breakers in birmingham that have probably got them if you get really desperate. think they open early i have the number if you like?

I'll go to most places, Brum's about an hour from me so I can send the guy from the garage there....do you want to pm me the number?

thanks for the info too - really appreciate it!

Comment

I cant pm for some reason!! dont have access but the number is 0783422211 they have loads of surf stuff bit of a dodgy outfit but they get the job done!!

Comment

Originally posted by hiroler
          I cant pm for some reason!! dont have access but the number is 0783422211 they have loads of surf stuff bit of a dodgy outfit but they get the job done!!

Cheers Ross - If I get stuck, I'll give them a call

Is that number complete??? Looks one digit too short to me

Comment

i've got one here, but im in stoke on trent, and will be in cannock up the chase with bofa tomorrow. would be a bit of a trek though mate. rear prop shaft UJ.
            TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

oh sorry 07783 422 211

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
                i've got one here, but im in stoke on trent, and will be in cannock up the chase with bofa tomorrow. would be a bit of a trek though mate. rear prop shaft UJ.
                Hmmm - thinking of logistics, Surf train may be a possibility if we can gather interest between now and 08:30-09:00 (which I doubt :-( )

Comment

mine went the other week, just drop the rear prop off and stick it in 4wd, got me about for a few days while milners sent the parts
                  TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

The U/J that connects onto the front diff is the same as the rear propshaft U/J, if that's any help.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                      The U/J that connects onto the front diff is the same as the rear propshaft U/J, if that's any help.

Not really - but I suppose the guy in the garage can swap them over so I can get to Poole and back...

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
                        Not really - but I suppose the guy in the garage can swap them over so I can get to Poole and back...

That's what I was thunkin'

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                          That's what I was thunkin'
                          I'll tell him to do that then - I suppose 2WD driving won't be impacted by not having the front UJ on???

Comment

just drop the prop, its a 5 min job and drives perfectly normally.
                            TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
                              just drop the prop, its a 5 min job and drives perfectly normally.
                              Not being the worlds most mechanically minded - are there instructions???

Comment

Working...
                              X