@TonyN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by logey79
    tonyN would have removed it, but whoever wired it in, did so via the turbo timer and hasn't made it a simple job. if they had, he'd have already disconnected it for me, so it looks like more money to be spent.
    do you want my old unit until you get it sorted

Comment

Originally posted by sledge
      do you want my old unit until you get it sorted
      no thanks mate, cheers for the offer though.

when i can get it done i want the whole lot removed, the immobiliser (pain in the @rse anyway) and the turbo timer.
      i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

shut it!!!

she's got a psycho brother lives with her. him and me have been fighting since school. trouble is, fighting hurts as you get older, unless you're a psychotic, so i'm sort of at a disadvantage here. plus if it was left where it was he'd have definately torched it - that's his speciality.
        Now why do I get the impression seeing her was not one of the One Eyed Snake's finest decisions
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
          Now why do I get the impression seeing her was not one of the One Eyed Snake's finest decisions
          Tha's gotta' gi' it to him though. When he does summat, he does it in style.

Comment

found out today that the only other person i've used for fixing my motors is away too!

i'm not going to use any old card out the yellow pages, especially since hardly any of them know what they're dealing with when it comes to imports, so looks like i'm going to end up missing salisbury! f$*k it!

Comment

found out today that the only other person i've used for fixing my motors is away too!

i'm not going to use any old card out the yellow pages, especially since hardly any of them know what they're dealing with when it comes to imports, so looks like i'm going to end up missing salisbury! f$*k it!
              Let me know when and i'll arange a mini-meet for you......... a group of migets to take you around
              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

will do mate...can't believe after everything i've done to it recently to get it ready for next weekend and this happens! am only working for about 5 hours tommorrow so will have another go at finding problem, but if no joy i'll have to wait for tony or my dad's mechanic to get back!

oh well, back off to work again...speak to you all tommorrow evening while under the influence!

Comment

If you were closer i know someone who could sort it for you, a good friend of mine who happens to be an autospark. I'd have a fair chance of bypassing myself, but i'd want him there to make sure i done it right anyway. I'll ask if he can recomend a good autospark closer to you if you like?
                  =========
                  =SOLD UP!=
                  =========

Comment

Hi mate.

If you pull the passenger kick panel off, above the ECU was a bunch of wires stuffed inside the body panel, the fuse was in that wiring. But you also may have to remove the glove, it might be higher up than the ECU cover.
                    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                      Hi mate.

If you pull the passenger kick panel off, above the ECU was a bunch of wires stuffed inside the body panel, the fuse was in that wiring. But you also may have to remove the glove, it might be higher up than the ECU cover.
                      cheers tony! i managed to sort it, the fuse had actually blown this time, so i'll be able to go to salisbury after all! yippee!!

Comment

cheers tony! i managed to sort it, the fuse had actually blown this time, so i'll be able to go to salisbury after all! yippee!!
                        Mark break out the welding goggles Gold members coming to salisbury
                        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                          But you also may have to remove the glove, it might be higher up than the ECU cover.
                          The pansy ne'er wears gloves, does he?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                            The pansy ne'er wears gloves, does he?
                            only boxing gloves...want a fight?

Comment

only boxing gloves...want a fight?
                              Bit of a thing for boxing rings have you?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                                Bit of a thing for boxing rings have you?

Warped sence of humor strikes again
                                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                                X