black carpet and rear window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• black carpet and rear window

hi, does anyone know how i can get to the motor and runners on the usa style window. it always struggles to go up, and ive been spraying silicone spray on either side of the top part but i think its a combination of everythign being stiff that makes it struggle and sometimes not go up.

im going to be dying the interior carpet black to match. and will be doing the boot. but before that i want to lube up the back window. how do i get that panel off without breaking anything?
    cheers
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Just gently ease up one corner (big flat screwdriver) and do the rest with your fingers.

The clips seem fairly robust.
    Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Loads of info on this using the search function. Or just look down below the last post for some suggested links and follow those and look down on those posts, then look down on the next ones.......

LOOK DOWN I guess is what I am saying!

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Ballibeg
        Loads of info on this using the search function. Or just look down below the last post for some suggested links and follow those and look down on those posts, then look down on the next ones.......

LOOK DOWN I guess is what I am saying!

Dave

lol
        cheers
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

USA style???????

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
            USA style???????
            yes, where the window drops into the tailgate.. you must of noticed

i dont know of any other make that has anything like that other than what is produced in america.
            to be honest, toyota and mitsubishi have always been trying to attract the american market. one of the first celica's looked very similar to the mustang of its time. the mitsubishi starrion had loads of american influenced touches, like how the seatbelts are mounted in the doors, so that if you were to get car jacked then as soon as the door was ripped open you went flying out as you were strapped to the door. very good idea if you ask me.
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
            X