Lust a living!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lust a living!

This is what i do for a living..UPVC. Started this one last Wednesday and finished to day..You like? Just a thought, if any one wants any windows/doors etc i can get them delivered more ore less anywhere in the country at the price i get them at. (just helping out) thats the kind of guy i am. You'll have to fit them ya self though i dont travel to far to fit.

Originally posted by magnum force
    This is what i do for a living..UPVC. Started this one last Wednesday and finished to day..You like? Just a thought, if any one wants any windows/doors etc i can get them delivered more ore less anywhere in the country at the price i get them at. (just helping out) thats the kind of guy i am. You'll have to fit them ya self though i dont travel to far to fit.
    Wheres the Surf in the Picture?
    Trust your Hound.

Comment

I might take you up on that offer!! looking for a door and a window combo and also a small toilet window type thing. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by hiroler
        I might take you up on that offer!! looking for a door and a window combo and also a small toilet window type thing. Cheers
        No probs Ross, just pm me with sizes and ill get you a quote. Job done!

Comment

I'll be in touch too m8, after 3 windows to finish mine off, probably a couple of months though if thats not too late. All my summer jobs have been booked in by the misses already.
          http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Nice , like the golden oak, makes a change from the white.

I'll fit the southern jobs for ya

Andy.

Comment

Originally posted by bobafatass
              Nice , like the golden oak, makes a change from the white.

I'll fit the southern jobs for ya

Andy.
              Will you do Norfolk Andy ? There is full use of the pool as an incentive . We may want a conservetory across the back of house .
              Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
                Will you do Norfolk Andy ? There is full use of the pool as an incentive . We may want a conservetory across the back of house .
                Yep , no probs

Comment

oooh yeah my parents extension needs the windows soon - can you send me some pics of what you can get andy?
                  Tim
                  Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Fantastic - I now know who to come to when I buy my next renovation project!
                    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Working...
                    X