Should I Change My Avatar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I Change My Avatar?

Okay, I don't know how to add one of the poll malarky things that are very popular at the moment so it's a yes or no.

Unfortunately I can't have my current avatar as a graphic for Apaches stickers as it is too detailed, so, I've decided to use the Scorpion sticker that's on my spare wheel cover and just add my user name and web address along side that.

Question is do I stay with my Copycat cat or change to the Scorpion?
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

I prefer the copycat cat! more light hearted then a scorpion!! Annnnd as an EVIL 4x4 driver you should spread the message of peace and love not hate ....duuuude!! etc etc etc

Comment

And happiness is a warm pussy .....

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by Copycat
        Okay, I don't know how to add one of the poll malarky things that are very popular at the moment so it's a yes or no.

Unfortunately I can't have my current avatar as a graphic for Apaches stickers as it is too detailed, so, I've decided to use the Scorpion sticker that's on my spare wheel cover and just add my user name and web address along side that.

Question is do I stay with my Copycat cat or change to the Scorpion?
        the scorpian doesnt really go with the name copycat really but think its up to you what you want really who are we to say!!! but scorpian or stinger would go good with the pic. or how about a cat with a shadow in front or a double pic of a cat

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
          the scorpian doesnt really go with the name copycat really but think its up to you what you want really who are we to say!!! but scorpian or stinger would go good with the pic. or how about a cat with a shadow in front or a double pic of a cat
          I've searched for weeks for a suitable cat graphic to convert into a sticker but the good ones are either too small, too detailed or, if they're the right size / detail, they're cr@p!

I've changed my user name once and don't see the point in doing it again just so I can have scorpion stickers. After careful thought I think I'll just stick with my current avatar. I like the scorpion stickers so they will be going on the Surf along with my username and the web address.

I'll post a picture of the finished article so you'll know who I am if you pass me!

You're right about personal choice for an avatar though, not many people have one that reflects their username, for example (and these are just off the top of my head folks, no disrespect intended).

Chillitt has - a shed.
          Marky has - a cartoon tiger.
          Linda has - Bugs Bunny (not even dressed as a woman I might add!)
          UD Trev has - a hippo.
          Joymic has - a pigeon (dove)?

Comment

Chillitt has - a shed.
            UD Trev has - a hippo.
            Good point. Am I boring...

Apache has - an Apache
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

You're right about personal choice for an avatar though, not many people have one that reflects their username, for example (and these are just off the top of my head folks, no disrespect intended).

Chillitt has - a shed.
              UD Trev has - a hippo.
              I've got my breakfast
              Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                Good point. Am I boring...

Apache has - an Apache
                That don't look like an Apache at all....... It looks like a pair of boots

Still, i've no room to talk, Coolsv650.......... and where is the sv650.......

....... well at the moment it's in the garage, unloved and just waiting for a damn good thrashing!
                Last edited by coolsv650; 25 April 2007, 13:52.
                Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Right, got it sussed.

My user name - Copycat.

My trucks name - The Scorpion (coz there's always a sting in the tail, like when you buy something for you truck that you don't really need within a week you find something has broken that you do need i.e. didn't really need spacers, now find I need rear springs and a new exhaust!)

Comment

Right, got it sussed.

My user name - Copycat.

My trucks name - The Scorpion (coz there's always a sting in the tail, like when you buy something for you truck that you don't really need within a week you find something has broken that you do need i.e. didn't really need spacers, now find I need rear springs and a new exhaust!)
                    sounds fair enough to me
                    Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

why not change your avatar and user name at the same time,thatll confuse the hell outta people.always great for a laugh.
                      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
                        why not change your avatar and user name at the same time,thatll confuse the hell outta people.always great for a laugh.

He's done that once already!

Comment

does any one no why we have a pigeon as a avatar ???

Comment

Originally posted by coolsv650
                            That don't look like an Apache at all....... It looks like a pair of boots
                            I meant the sticker on the truck! I used to have an Apache as my avatar but thought I was being a bit obvious...

Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                              He's done that once already!
                              Yes, but I asked really nicely first and promised not to do it again, otherwise I'd be known as Scorpion by now! Ooh,ooh, or Stinger! But then again if you have a name like that people visualise you as hard, or cool, or mysterious, unfortunately I'm none of them. I'm am really more of a Copycat!

Comment

Working...
                              X