Road trip!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road trip!!!!

Well kind of, I'm of to Blackpool this weekend from the sunny south so keep an eye out for me on the roads, its the first long trip I've done in this surf so fingers crossed all will be well

If anyone needs anything moved about between here and there let me know although space will be tight.
    Steve

Born to be wild!!

I'm off up there tomorrow, but back on thursday.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
      I'm off up there tomorrow, but back on thursday.
      I'm not going until Friday then back on Tuesday
      Steve

Born to be wild!!

Comment

Originally posted by mudhog
        I'm not going until Friday then back on Tuesday
        Sounds like you're going of your own free will!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
          Sounds like you're going of your own free will!
          Visiting the in laws so kind of but that way I'm aloud to go off roading next weekend and she has no come back
          well not yet anyway next weekend is a long way off lol I think she's just annoyed as she can't get the weekend off
          Steve

Born to be wild!!

Comment

you could always bypass blackpool and keep going for another couple of hours and meet up with a few of us at drumclog, for a off road weekend.

tell the inlaws you got a puncture on the way up and you cant make it, take the wife out the following weekend telling her you'd rather spend time with her than go off roading, o and remember to wash the surf before going home.

sorted

cheers scotty

Comment

I'm actually in Blackpool now!

The Big Blue hotel near the Pleasure Beach.

A big woohoo for free wireless broadband!

I should really be working though...

Comment

Originally posted by scotty
                you could always bypass blackpool and keep going for another couple of hours and meet up with a few of us at drumclog, for a off road weekend.

tell the inlaws you got a puncture on the way up and you cant make it, take the wife out the following weekend telling her you'd rather spend time with her than go off roading, o and remember to wash the surf before going home.

sorted

cheers scotty
                The funny thing is that just before reading this message I was discussing going to Scotland on Sunday to visit my gran who lives up that way as I haven't seen her in ages.......she lives in Douglas, Lanarkshire. How far is that away from Drumclog
                Steve

Born to be wild!!

Comment

not far at all.

if you had sat nav you could get ther in 20-30 min using back roads.

only thing is, we all seem to be going on sat now, but hey, if your up this neck of the woods on sunday give me a shout, could meet you for a natter and a brew for half an hour.

cheers mate

scotty

Comment

not far at all.

only thing is, we all seem to be going on sat now, but hey, if your up this neck of the woods on sunday give me a shout, could meet you for a natter and a brew for half an hour.

cheers mate

scotty
                    Unfortunately no sat nav. but may give you a shout, always time for a brew lol
                    Steve

Born to be wild!!

Comment

not far at all.

cheers mate

scotty

Hey Scotty,

I didn't get a chance to pop in bit of a hectic day, drove for 2 1/2 hrs up there only to be called back to Blackpool for a family emergency which turned out to be b****x.......not happy a 5 hr round trip for an hour in Scotland.

At least the Surf was fine.

Maybe next time
                      Steve

Born to be wild!!

Comment

Working...
                      X