Project Super Surf - Status Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MudSurfer
    I used to have a GT-4 - and given I'm replacing my Volvo in Aug, maybe I'll get another one......hmmmmmmm GT-4....
    it was a pity the garage never had one in when we got the 2.0gt or we would of had the gt4
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
      it was a pity the garage never had one in when we got the 2.0gt or we would of had the gt4

It was in that car that I took off on a small bridge with my mum in the car, and it took about 11 years before she would get in a car with me again...
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
        It was in that car that I took off on a small bridge with my mum in the car, and it took about 11 years before she would get in a car with me again...
        what colour were the seats before and after that event

Comment

I had a GT4 too. Was pretty quick but never felt quick. Good machine for eating the miles though.
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

what colour were the seats before and after that event

Grey / Brown
            Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

the celica is the first sporty car we have ever owned we were looking at the mx5's to start with but decided that the soft top wasn't a good idea around here and the saw the celica had a test drive and loved it and now the only other car we would go for would be the supra 3.0 twin turbo if we wanted to change cars but it would be the wifes and not mine cause i've already upgraded my surf

Comment

the celica is the first sporty car we have ever owned we were looking at the mx5's to start with but decided that the soft top wasn't a good idea around here and the saw the celica had a test drive and loved it and now the only other car we would go for would be the supra 3.0 twin turbo if we wanted to change cars but it would be the wifes and not mine cause i've already upgraded my surf
                The Supra TT is a totally different proposition to a N/A Celica.

I spun one through 180 degrees in the wet once, just pulling out of a parking spot in a ham fisted way! I wouldn't exactly call it a sports car either really. Way too big and heavy compared to things like MX5 / Elise etc. It's more of a fast flabby cruiser.
                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                X