cant get my breath!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chillitt
    You can get some jollop off the vets that helps with a nervous dog, can't remember what its called though... Nikki will tell you. Good luck with him and take your time
    It's called love and kindness, overcomes all
    www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

He looks as thoe he,s made his self at home. The sofa,s his already. Lovely looking dog , just needs some tlc.

Comment

i lost our dog lucky just before xmas she was from rspca we had her as a pup such a loving dog she was tied up to a gravestone n almost strangled. ive tried to get another as i miss her so much but rspca n alot of rescue places wont let me have another something to do with ages of kids n another baby due to be born by june 1st. so im saving now to buy a malamute pup which i want. some people want to have a dog n alot more dogs could go to homes where people want one but not allowed because of ages of kids

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
          i lost our dog lucky just before xmas she was from rspca we had her as a pup such a loving dog she was tied up to a gravestone n almost strangled. ive tried to get another as i miss her so much but rspca n alot of rescue places wont let me have another something to do with ages of kids n another baby due to be born by june 1st. so im saving now to buy a malamute pup which i want. some people want to have a dog n alot more dogs could go to homes where people want one but not allowed because of ages of kids
          Yep this annoys me alot. We actually have started rescueing dogs from RSPCA (they are not very good with difficult Border Collies), and yet if I was to go into a rescue centre they would not let me leave with one because I fail their restrictions.
          Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
            You can get some jollop off the vets that helps with a nervous dog, can't remember what its called though... Nikki will tell you. Good luck with him and take your time
            various drugs available, but tyr not to use them unless absolutely necessary. DAP diffusers can help some dogs - something about dog appeasing pheromone meant to calm them down - never seen any great results with it myself. generally time and patience works well. there are some good drugs available for travel sickness though, so if that persists, chat to your vet.

Comment

Wow - he looks chilled!my dog loves to lie like that too. Agree with Bachs. Try lots of food treats and distraction techniquesin new situations. Obviously don't react to sudden noises etc teaches them bad phobias.
              My wellmeaning father taught my gundog to be afraid of fireworks! nowshe will sit on the patio watching them with us.
              Good luck, he's lovely!
              Sorrymy space bar isplaying up and typing is painful....

Comment

I have a border collie that was recsued from a family my brother knew she was scared of everything and was only too happy to take a pound of flesh if she got scared. took a while but she fine now had her for about 7 or 8 years and since i have got two kittens and she was fine with them and even likes playing with them. and she loves the misses' kids!!! maybe a little too much they get a little scared when she wants to give them some lovin!! would not give her up for the world!!! good on you!
                it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Working...
                X