• Time
  • Show
Clear All

SONIC the HEDGEHOG was my Favourite MEGADRIVE Game
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

I'm slightly addicted to Ghost recon 2 on the 360 , flippin amazing on xbox live, only problem is I'm sh1t at it . it's the taking part that counts

Andy.

Comment

i still have my old sinclaire the old pc/games console that went weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebbbbbbbbbbbbb brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr llllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwww when loading a game for about half hour and you would get to the end and it never loaded.thank god for ps3
        I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

Still got my saturn best game for it is panzer dragoon saga if you can find a copy it will cost around £100. My dreamcast gets plenty of use not such a success here but in japan they are still making games for it. Playing my old xbox at the moment cos my 360 has just died got the 3 red lights having to return it to ms £85 to repair but get another 12 month warranty.

Comment

Originally posted by bobafatass
            I'm slightly addicted to Ghost recon 2 on the 360 , flippin amazing on xbox live, only problem is I'm sh1t at it . it's the taking part that counts

Andy.
            GRAW 2 My sons 12th Birthday tommorrow so i might get a sniff in as im bored of CRACKDOWN now
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

Crikey saturns ... now they take me back....

at the mo i just got the ps2 and a wii... mainly play the wii... and i lost weight ... go figure.... lol
              http://www.manicgamer.net

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst
                Crikey saturns ... now they take me back....

at the mo i just got the ps2 and a wii... mainly play the wii... and i lost weight ... go figure.... lol
                n who said computer games aint good for you lol

Comment

Originally posted by kiowa
                  i still have my old sinclaire the old pc/games console that went weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebbbbbbbbbbbbb brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr llllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwww when loading a game for about half hour and you would get to the end and it never loaded.thank god for ps3
                  ahh ive got two of them...dont ask why! But i remember them being painfully slow and just messin around on 5 minutes of a pacman type game called "haunted hedges"

Comment

I got a ps2 with adogey lead for £22 from evilbay £5 for the lead and £3 for gt4, now when do i fit in sleep??

Comment

Working...
                    X