Sega Saturn!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sega Saturn!!

Well! Ive got this week off cuz my parents are back on holiday.....AGAIN! an as i work for my dad there aint much i can do with him in portugal!

So yesterday off i wondered into southampton and found myself a sega saturn for about £20 an some games!! Love it! wanted one since they came out in like 94/95! I was a mega drive kid you see!!

Anyone owned one an got any good games to recommend/sell??

Originally posted by RodLeach
    Well! Ive got this week off cuz my parents are back on holiday.....AGAIN! an as i work for my dad there aint much i can do with him in portugal!

So yesterday off i wondered into southampton and found myself a sega saturn for about £20 an some games!! Love it! wanted one since they came out in like 94/95! I was a mega drive kid you see!!

I've still got my mega drive somewhere
    Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

I just gave mine with about 10 games to the charity shop.

If you can get Saga Rally Championship, it's great.

Comment

Originally posted by lclascaris
        I just gave mine with about 10 games to the charity shop.

If you can get Saga Rally Championship, it's great.
        Ahh no good deed goes without reward! think of some kid lovin the retroness of it!!
        Yeah i picked that up! lovin that so far! I also got Daytona, Soviet strike and sega ages with after burner 2, outrun an space harrier on!

an jason i still got my mega drive in a bag with my snes! its the only old console that isnt unbearable to look at on modern tv's or indeed any tv!

My tv slaughters Xbox and PS2!

Comment

i had a sega dreamcast n was also 1 of the sega superdreamers if sega ever come out with a new machine again i will never buy it im happy with my ps2 n my xbox360

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
            i had a sega dreamcast n was also 1 of the sega superdreamers if sega ever come out with a new machine again i will never buy it im happy with my ps2 n my xbox360

My 360 takes pride of place on my desk...only cuz there aint much else on it but either way! Its a great console! I just cant help but love old school consoles!! I have a dreamcast still! all i gotta say about that is bring on shenmue 3!!

Comment

My 360 takes pride of place on my desk...only cuz there aint much else on it but either way! Its a great console! I just cant help but love old school consoles!! I have a dreamcast still! all i gotta say about that is bring on shenmue 3!!
              dont think i ever seen shenmue2 for dreamcast saying that i liked shenmue. i use to own a room on dreamcast called the postbox after way sega treated me i sold my dreamcast i still got some games for it though.

Comment

dont think i ever seen shenmue2 for dreamcast saying that i liked shenmue. i use to own a room on dreamcast called the postbox after way sega treated me i sold my dreamcast i still got some games for it though.
                What did sega do to you??

Ohh what games you got

Comment

I threw a load of Saturn games away in November. Command and Conquer's good, but it's pretty slow and no better than on the PC.

I don't play computer games now I am a grown up.

Comment

What did sega do to you??

Ohh what games you got
                    i will try find out as they in the attic at min. as i was one of the sega superdreamers they were spose to pay all my internet contections n they didnt they paid a couple of months n that was it ,they were spose to pay bills for a year n give out free games as part of being a superdreamer

Comment

i will try find out as they in the attic at min. as i was one of the sega superdreamers they were spose to pay all my internet contections n they didnt they paid a couple of months n that was it ,they were spose to pay bills for a year n give out free games as part of being a superdreamer

ahh i can understand why you would be pi$$ed off with them! I remember when they said they were no longer making dreamcast! it killed the whole thing overnight! Games, Magazines everything was finished

Comment

ahh i can understand why you would be pi$$ed off with them! I remember when they said they were no longer making dreamcast! it killed the whole thing overnight! Games, Magazines everything was finished
                        yes m8 it was a shame wasnt it but i think they already knew n just wanted the extra money outta us

Comment

yes m8 it was a shame wasnt it but i think they already knew n just wanted the extra money outta us

yeah without doubt!! You dont realise overnight that your console hasnt been selling! It had probably been something sega were sat on for a while! I just couldnt believe interest died overnight for them! But thats what got me into Xbox! I felt it picked up with the DC left off

Comment

i guess your right m8. ferrari 355 i think is one game n i still got the steering wheel for it lol

Comment

i've been to saturn...
                              i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Working...
                              X