No announcement yet.

Hi I’m new just some questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

na i beta not do any thing i should really stop looking as well till i get this othere car payed off i dont want to get my self in more det I’ll start looking again when I can afford to go out and buy one

any way back to my othere question

i was just thinking say i get a 3.0ltr TD auto and then later on do a manual conversion would that be possible ??

has any one ever done this would a 5 speed from a 4x4 hilux ute fit??

Comment

alright? welcome! ask me a question for i'm the leader in here.

do you have a pink car key?
      i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

umm what do u mean a pink car key?

Comment

i was going through car domain and saw a vid of a auto 3.0 V6 and it looked like it was going fine off road but would the turbo diesel be as good i know it would be if it was manual for sure but i just wanna know how good these auto 3.0 TD good off road

any one got a vid of one in action

Comment

The 1st video is me in my 2.4 auto,

does anyone else recognise any of the other trucks in the above videos or know if any are manual or auto? If so, could you point out which video it's in, what time in the video it's at, and if it's 2.4, 3.0 or v6. Manual or Auto?
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

it would be nice to get hands on a 3TD M but i might have to get a 2.4TD manual then if i can't find a 3TD manual i donno ill see what comes up when i start looking

are the 2.4TD M still good off road compered to the 3.0TD

i geuss i wouldnt be doing heaps off roading and extrema stuff just like mud and lanclin kinda sand and beach maybe a auto

Comment

The V6 petrol surfs normally sport a “V6” badge on the front grill with a second one sometimes on the tailgate.

Here is mine (3:0 V6 Petrol Auto) before I fitted the Bull Bar:

And after fitting new tyres and Bull Bar:

It is now hard to see the V6 badge, so I’ve added a second to the tailgate….. just so others know its not the common or garden Diesel

I am VERY PLEASED with my Auto gearbox and I don’t think I would go back to driving a manual car unless it was a sports car…. And then I’d probably want paddle shift.
                Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

i might get a old cheap 4WD for now, just something to have some fun with off road on the weekends i was thinking a suzuki sierra or maybe a old hilux or surf but i dont want to spend more then $1500 or maybe something else any one got any idea's or advice??

its only going to be used on weekends as i have anothere car to used to get to work and stuff so any rust bucket thats good off road

and in a couple of years get a nice 3.0TD hilux surf

Comment

from what I,ve seen in your neck of the woods, is that surfs seem pretty expensive, like au$6-8000 for a reasonable 2nd gen.
                    Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

yeah they are heaps over here for a good 3.0lrt turbo diesel i'm looking to spend AU$12 000 to AU$15 000 so maybe later on ill get my surf but for now ill get a cheaper 4WD only want to spend au$1500

Comment

Originally posted by shadowhawk
                        umm what do u mean a pink car key?
                        Logey is our Sponsered mental nutcase ......we put up with him for entertanment value....... now off to bed as on nights
                        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                          Logey is our Sponsered mental nutcase ......we put up with him for entertanment value....... now off to bed as on nights
                          aren't all nutcase's mental?

i wish i was zaphod today because my head is in agony! i'll have to watch Liverpool again on skyplus today because i can't remember any of it other than winning on penalties!
                          i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Working...
                          X