Is cracking your kuckles bad for you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by da SLUG man
    always cracked my fingers and never a problem...

got run over once and my knees have never been the same!!... made me fat too!!

in summary, large metal objects are more dangerous!
    i got lots of bits of metal holding my face together and a severed facial nerve leaving me with little feeling in my face, so you're right there, large metal objects do cause a bit more hag than cracking knuckles.
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

I used to as a kid, but don't now, not sure I did it enough to do any long term damage - alot of my joints crack when I move though, ankles, knees, occasionally hips & if I stretch right then my back does too - and I have never done any of those on purpose - I thought it was just getting old

Comment

Originally posted by hobgoblin
        I've been cracking my joints for years now. Knuckles, knees, toes, one shoulder & a thumb. Most of the time I'm okay but come the winter, the cold really makes them ache. Never really bothers me until then but every winter I make myself the same promise; I will stop!!
        Never do though.
        Funny thing is that although it is not a joint, I can crack my nose. That really gets a good reaction from people!!

Your nose !?!? aint that something to do with the cartilage moving..??
        Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki
          i reckon it's gonna cripple you in the next few months if you keep on doing it (that might be something to do with me though, rather than your joints! )
          I'll just do it when you're not within earshot
          Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by Helen
            Your nose !?!? aint that something to do with the cartilage moving..??
            Yeah, i think you're right. Dont do it that often as it does hurt. Usually only at work to get rid of someone who is getting on my nerves. Works a treat.
            Which Wychwood would you choose?

Comment

Working...
            X