3D photography!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D photography!!!

Well almost. Here is a technique I've seen used on some of the photography sites - it's called oob - out of bounds framing.
    Quite pleasing results - but I really need a picture of a Surf launching off a hill!
    Any takers???
    Everyone thinks I'm paranoid!!

Seen the Bullet ?

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Very nice.

Now to the normal question; where did you get that visor thing and does it vibrate like hell or have no obvious effect?

Comment

Originally posted by jaky cakes
        Well almost. Here is a technique I've seen used on some of the photography sites - it's called oob - out of bounds framing.
        Quite pleasing results - but I really need a picture of a Surf launching off a hill!
        Any takers???
        Crakin technique jaky, where did you see that?

Hows about a double frame IE off road - street - hunting scene - - - whatever.

Comment

Once again my picture comes out of the closet
          Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Now to the normal question; where did you get that visor thing and does it vibrate like hell or have no obvious effect?

I got the visor from a site link on here a couple of years ago - unsure of the name or price for that matter!! as for rattles it depends on the time of year - in winter it shrinks a bit and holds tight, but in the summer it tends to expand a little and wobbles a wee bit at high speed (80-90). It touchs the windscreen at the two ends/sides - which I packed with thin rubber gasket material (10mm x 100mm strips) just to protect it a bit.

Crakin technique jaky, where did you see that?

i saw it on one of my photo websites / forums. www.pbase.com
            sort of photo posting / sharing forum which tends to host more proffesional photographers rather than drunken student camera phone pictures.
            worth a visit for some real good photography and ideas / techniques / tutorials. free to view but cost $24 a year to post.

There is a free download tutorial for OOB technique from www.flickr.com in pdf format.

I will shortly find the full link address and amend the above in due course.
            Last edited by jaky cakes; 24 April 2007, 22:12.
            Everyone thinks I'm paranoid!!

Comment

I should be asking for royalties of Lindas flying bullet......

Mind you you should of seen the teeth when she was doing those stunts....Poor Rick Sumo was in fear for his life with Linda at the wheel.needless to say after a few slugs of coffee he regained his composure and was back in the saddle in ten minutes
              Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Originally posted by mark g8awo

Mind you you should of seen the teeth when she was doing those stunts....Poor Rick Sumo was in fear for his life with Linda at the wheel.needless to say after a few slugs of coffee he regained his composure and was back in the saddle in ten minutes
                The problem was when she answered the phone half way round
                Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Originally posted by mark g8awo

Not true - he was telling me to put my foot down coming up that hill he just went green when I was driving round the top one handed chatting on the mobile....

Doesn't the Bullet look tiny in that pick, and just look at those road tyres!!!
                  Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X