@tonyn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @tonyn

hi m8 richard told me to contact you about a full service on the skull also i got some smoke coming from the turbo exhaust connection will you be able to do it but it wont be till june/july time as i got to be near home with wife who's having a baby in june also richard has put in the 2.4 section about it

Originally posted by pirate-storm
    hi m8 richard told me to contact you about a full service on the skull also i got some smoke coming from the turbo exhaust connection will you be able to do it but it wont be till june/july time as i got to be near home with wife who's having a baby in june also richard has put in the 2.4 section about it
    Yeah, no problem, give me a call a couple of weeks before you went it done.

Do you know what gasket it is? Turbo body to elbow, or the elbow to exhaust down pipe?
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN

Do you know what gasket it is? Turbo body to elbow, or the elbow to exhaust down pipe?
      Hi Tony..I never took the heat shield off but just saw a puff of smoke come from the back of the turbo when he started the truck up,sorry thats all i know
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN

yes will do tony ty m8

Comment

Working...
        X