Diff breathers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diff breathers

Did the rear one today, unfortunately a right angle union wont fit the front (anyone got a straight one?!) so just did the rear and thought of another use for the other right-angled one...
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Eyup mate.

Been flying much? How the concorde?

Iamflying 2 new models, Hanger 9 Arresti 40 (brill)
    and a multiplex acromaster (also brill)

Happy flying

Al.
    I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
      Did the rear one today, unfortunately a right angle union wont fit the front (anyone got a straight one?!) so just did the rear and thought of another use for the other right-angled one...
      you can get them from Toyoat Andy £3.75 each + vat and item number 90404-51319
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by phoebelala
        Eyup mate.

Been flying much? How the concorde?

Iamflying 2 new models, Hanger 9 Arresti 40 (brill)
        and a multiplex acromaster (also brill)

Happy flying

Al.
        Yeah loads! Taught my lad to fly (in two days! bl00dy smartass!) and added SFGs to the Formosa. Now able to do some stuff which defies the laws of physics! (How about an outside knife-edge circle of about 5ft diameter?!)

Concorde now smooth and fast. Just about to buy a Beaufighter

Off to the states in a couple o' weeks so will be buying lots of motors / ESCs etc while the rates are so good!

My mate's flying a much modified easy Pigeon (yes, honest, thats an Easy Pigeon!) with brushless / aileron wing and V tail. Bit of a handful. gets out of sight very quickly!

Comment

Sorry mate, i just assumed that one would fit. If i can find a straight somewhere tomorrow i'll stick it in the post.
          =========
          =SOLD UP!=
          =========

Comment

I'm not going to say I told you so, but I did. I'd curve that hose a bit more where the brake lines bracket is, BTW. Those sharp bends look like they could easily kink shut.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
              I'm not going to say I told you so, but I did. I'd curve that hose a bit more where the brake lines bracket is, BTW. Those sharp bends look like they could easily kink shut.
              Think it's the angle of the photo Matt. It follows the brake line's then I've made a 4" diameter loop where it goes across to the chassis. If it crimps shut, so do the brake lines

Nero, I'll bung you some cash, it's as much my fault as yours... well not quite...
              I TRUSTED YOU!!!!

Comment

Don't worry about it, i assumed they would fit as the T i have on mine fitted. New one on the way.

-You got PM!
                =========
                =SOLD UP!=
                =========

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                  Nero, I'll bung you some cash, it's as much my fault as yours... well not quite...
                  I TRUSTED YOU!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X