• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tonyppe
    no normal person would be able to work it out
    get one with hands then?
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

OK, today I picked up horse poo, fitted new discs, pads and tie rod ends to Micks truck, moved the 4runner to a secure place for the holiday, went buggying up the kite field, went up the pub for 2 pints, came home, fed the horses and dogs, picked up more horse poo, cycled back down the pub, had 3 more pints and dinner, Ebay alarm on phone went off, so pedaled/walked/staggered back up the hill on a full gut and now posting junk on here waiting for auction to finish.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
        now posting junk on here waiting for auction to finish
        another addition to the fleet of trucks ?
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

done nowt
          sat here all day watching tv and surfing the net
          just about to strain the heart with an indian take away

loads of jobs to do but gotta get some enthusiasm(sp?)
          at the end of the day................ it gets dark

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
            another addition to the fleet of trucks ?
            Nah, just a gearbox.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
              Nah, just a gearbox.

they don't sell beer scooters!
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                they don't sell beer scooters!
                Pity, you could ride it whilst wearing a bear jacket, though beer goggles might make it risky.
                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                  Dr Who was awesome this weekend! Scared me nearly as much as it did when I was 10!
                  YE great wasn't it. U now my husband is taking me away for the last weekend in august, no no not for a romantic few days but to Blackpool as David Tennant is switching on the lights and some off them are characters from DoctorWho. Wow he now,s how to show me a good time eh lads?

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy
                    YE great wasn't it. U now my husband is taking me away for the last weekend in august, no no not for a romantic few days but to Blackpool as David Tennant is switching on the lights and some off them are characters from DoctorWho. Wow he now,s how to show me a good time eh lads?
                    LOL, I like his style!

You might be able to join the Blackpool run!
                    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy

What a guy!

Blackpool & Dr Who over Prague in the summer anytime
                      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Took 6 yr. old daughter swimming lessons- swam her 1st. 10m! Must have been her 3 week old brother watching! Came home and that`s it, just came home! Been chilling and doing a bit around the house. Put 20 litres veg oil in my tank and yesterday washed and vac. Very proud to say I`ve placed an order from Milners for: oil filter, rear brake shoes, retainer kit and COIL SPRINGS (saggy bum syndrome). Planning the install for later this week.
                        cheers for now,