What have you been doing to day??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MudSurfer
    You never come to my house! Is it because I use gas to BBQ?????????
    I've been to Chillit's and Apache's today, sorry, ran out of time to come and see you.

I've just bought a gas BBQ too!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      I've been to Chillit's and Apache's today, sorry, ran out of time to come and see you.

ARGGGGHHHH!!!!
      Anyone know if I can catch 'Gay'???
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER

I'm only 20 mins from Charlie!!!!!

Next time, pop round - you're very welcome to !
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

i help stormforce=richard fix his bull bars back on the beast of cornwall n before anyone asks no neither rich or myself broke any bolts lol

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
            ARGGGGHHHH!!!!

Can you remember which mug I used?

Comment

ARGGGGHHHH!!!!
              Depends.....did you wash your hands afterwards?
              nice to see you Vince. gave me a break from brakes! (still not fixed...)
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

ARGGGGHHHH!!!!

Yeah - you get it from contact with gas BBQ owners!

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                  Depends.....did you wash your hands afterwards?
                  nice to see you Vince. gave me a break from brakes! (still not fixed...)

Nice to meet you too Charlie, has that tree finished yet?

Comment

Hehehe, yeah, the Simpsons one...

Oh hang on... I've got four!

Over the barbecue thing, lets bury the hatchet (though you lot probably have remote control electronic hatchets to save you getting dirty) and agree that you are all girls who dont know how to barbecue so you use an outdoor gas cooker.

When my new barbie is installed, and the paving is finished so the garden no longer looks like a building site, I'll extend an open invitation to a barbie and PROVE that real fire can make wonderful food.

If I want to use gas, I have a Smeg stainless range in the kitchen.

Comment

Hehehe, yeah, the Simpsons one...

Oh hang on... I've got four!

Over the barbecue thing, lets bury the hatchet (though you lot probably have remote control electronic hatchets to save you getting dirty) and agree that you are all girls who dont know how to barbecue so you use an outdoor gas cooker.

When my new barbie is installed, and the paving is finished so the garden no longer looks like a building site, I'll extend an open invitation to a barbie and PROVE that real fire can make wonderful food.

If I want to use gas, I have a Smeg stainless range in the kitchen.
                      You're on Andy!

Comment

i have gas AND regular fire bbq's...

maybe i'm BI??

anyway... today... woke up on sofa... ate toast, went to town with 2 yr old... lost him in Sainsbury's... and in Argos... and in Phones4U... got back and had BBQ (the real fire one) had some "Levi Roots Reggae Reggae" sauce on chicken!... it NICE!!

then lost dog and burned a hole through the doggy poo bag with my fag and it stunk!...

gonna have a kip now!
                        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Ive been ironing , washing then cooked roast beef dinner , then cleaned the chooks and rabbits out. Then bathed kids ,watched Doctor who , get school stuff ready. Then eventually sat down to talk to my surf dudes, o and yes between all off that watched the incubator with bated breath to see chicks hatch. Bet your glad u asked now. A womens work is never done.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy
                            Ive been ironing , washing then cooked roast beef dinner , then cleaned the chooks and rabbits out. Then bathed kids ,watched Doctor who , get school stuff ready. Then eventually sat down to talk to my surf dudes, o and yes between all off that watched the incubator with bated breath to see chicks hatch. Bet your glad u asked now. A womens work is never done.

No polishing of the truck then?

Comment

[QUOTE=onlynik]lol theres no place like 127.0.0.1 a fellow geek
                              have you seen the binary watch? it has about 6 or 8 lights as dots to tell the time. no normal person would be able to work it out QUOTE]

i have too been cleaning the surf. looks brand new now
                              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy
                                Dr Who was awesome this weekend! Scared me nearly as much as it did when I was 10!

Comment

Working...
                                X