mozilla firefox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mozilla firefox

Hi guys n girls, anyone here use firefox instead of Explorer???
    I have started having probs loading this site, every other web page opens up fine but not this one. If i go through explorer its fine.
    Anyone got any ideas??

I'm using Firefox 2.0 at the moment and have never had a problem loading the forum or other web pages. Are you running the latest version with some bug fixes? If not go to the Firefox site and check for updates.
    Last edited by Scorpion; 22 April 2007, 20:21.
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Hello Mate

I amusing firefox right now and its fine. Down load spybot and run the programe , it will do a deep scan and look for spyware , or try and defrag your machine. If that dont work then I ant got a clue
      SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

I use FF2, I much prefer it to IE. Haven't had any problems on here though. Computers...
        Wax on, wax off

Comment

I use Opera and thats works fine on this site and 99.9% of other sites really don't like to use explorer.

Comment

It is the Java on the front page.

Java and firefox aint the best bedfellows. I don't run Java at all.

You coult try turning the Javascript off on Firefox

go to tools, then options, then select content, and uncheck the enable Javascript check box. Might have to restart firefox.

That should work.
            There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

yep, had firefox on from the start, never had probs. Ive uninstalled it and put the new version on.......still the same, it loads this site up to about 90% then stops. Funny thing, it was ok till i updated Java then it went tits up.
              Anyway ill try a scan and see what happens. Thanks for your inputs.

Comment

Working...
              X